So ive been away on a stag do for a few days (still a bit worse for wear) so my girlfriend has been holding the fort in my absense. Shes learnt well and keeps everything spot on. They were 6 weeks into flower yesterday. Supposedly these are 8 week flowerers but i think theyll go a week longer. We shall see though. Buds are forming and i can see where the largest colas are going to be. Have all grew well into the space theyve been provided with. Anyways i know people want pictures so here they are....

5 days of fasting on low feed over and 2nd day of bumping feed up. I think another week on higher feed and then a week flush and these should be done, if not sooner i hope as my summer holiday is looming and i could do without having to find a baby sitter. Ec up to 1.6 ph 5.7

So i will be starting to harvest this week. There is one plant will be coming down tonight, its leaves have yellowed and.are drying up and its not taking as much water up so will take that down before it turns bad. I need @Cultivator to come and get his Huckleberry babies that he dumped on me from them being germinated seeds. There were a lot more but the ones that were in jiffy pellets died so 5 healthy babies remain. Here they are...

So the 5 remaining Cream and cheese cookies were cut down on Friday. Didnt get any pictures as the camera on my phone isnt focusing anymore and now wont charge so i will have to go to phone shop and get it replaced. Filled 7 of the clothes peg things i use with the 5 plants and its normally approx 3oz per hanger. I got just under 3oz off the 1st 1 i chopped down which is now dry and smokes great! U can smell.the cheese in it but taste the sweetness of the girl scout cookies. Very nice strain and nugs!

Sounds yummy and sounds like a pretty good yield!

Cheers man it is very nice. Haven't had a bad word said about it by the people who have smoked it, this is up there with the best I've done! I have a new phone now so I will get some pictures on soon of the nugs drying. Temps are high in the UK at the min so they are drying quicker than I like them too.

Back
Top Bottom