Ok you def want to start the fasting process now. You don't have to do it but as usual if you listen to me you will get superior product :cool::Namaste:

Have started fasting last night so basr nute to 1.0ec and nothing else for 5 days. Got approx 3.trs into the bigger plants that were drying up too fast. The plants were so light to lift. I have also moved the plants around so that the bigger mutated bud at top is in less direct light.

Pics from start of 2nd 12 hours of light of fasting. 1.0ec base nute, 0 additives, 5.7ph and varying from 2ltrs-4ltrs a day depending on which plant were talking of. Tops of 3 plants are affected by a mutantion, as i have been mentioning quite a lot i know, i agree with cult in that its to do with the far from ideal conditions ie big gap in min and max temps, inadequate airflow and electricty being a nuisance so the plants having a struggle with lighting times, dark spells when shud of been light etc. I can see some foxtailing taking place in what will become the larger buds of the larger plants. The lpwer buds on the same plant(s) seem less affected by the foxtailing but are not perfect. This is my first run out using this set up so i did expect a few hiccups. IMO the majority of the buds forming look nice and healthy and are packed in crystals which is most important! The next few weeks we shall see what happens but fimgers crossed they fill out and havent been too badly affected.

So it was the 3rd feed of fasting last night. I didnt get any pics of clones really as I had a comedy night to attend so i was in and out. One thing i would like to mention is how well and healthy the 2 x sour diesel and 1 green ninja are looking. While i have a bit of foxtailing going on in the biggest of the clones its nice to look and see that unexpectedly the plants from seeds are doing so well. I think the green nunja may be done stretching but its a full indica so a didnt expect a big stretch anyways. The sour diesel is still stretching and has done so quickly after removing it off the box i was using to keep it the same heigh as other plants for light. That was maybe 5 days ago and now there the same height as the smaller of the clones. But without stretching in a way to make them look dangly and lanky. The tops of the branches whcih have stretched are thick. Not thin like the clones stretched (swaying under the weight of the buds already). Pistols are starting to form now also so the next few weeks will show how they may turn out!

Thats a picture of the one in middle i could get to last night for a picture. I will pull all 3 out tonight for better pictures for size comparison

I think the main problem you have with all shit thats not gone right aside is the biz is too big for that space. I had a feeling it would cause issue with limited height space and them being haze blends. thats why I hate them spaces because its way better to grow 2-3 plants per light and really give some space. you just want to find shorter bushier plants but I think that the Green Poison will fit nicely as it shouldn't grow too big with being a fast flowering plant.

I think the main problem you have with all shit thats not gone right aside is the biz is too big for that space. I had a feeling it would cause issue with limited height space and them being haze blends. thats why I hate them spaces because its way better to grow 2-3 plants per light and really give some space. you just want to find shorter bushier plants but I think that the Green Poison will fit nicely as it shouldn't grow too big with being a fast flowering plant.

I got the Huckleberry clones you know not the BLZ? I've looked into huckleberry and its a sativa dominant hybrid strain so i think your point is still very valid and something ive thought of already. 1st grow in this new envirnoment was bound to have teething problems. Depending when your poison are ready i need to germinate some more or less now. As i only have 14 weeks till anything that is up in there will need to be down and drying out while i am away om vacation

Right so fasting is finished and back to 1.8ec. Ionic coco bloom, metaboost, sensizym and pk9-18. Ph 5.8. Plants have been getting between 2 and 4 ltrs per dah depending on which plant size. Theres 1 of the huckleberry clones that have taken my eye as the best of the bunch. A few fox trailers and 2 nice bushy high quality looking bud plant. Pics to follow, enjoy any comments, advice or questions welcome

Back
Top Bottom