Cloning ideas for the root system

Rockskipper

This has probably been addressed before but was wondering if you prefer the powder or the gel when applying it to the stem?

I was also watching some vids on youtube and one guy was using honey.

Any thoughts?

( There was one guy that just clipped them and stuck them in a full water bottle with nothing, lol)

This has probably been addressed before but was wondering if you prefer the powder or the gel when applying it to the stem?

I was also watching some vids on youtube and one guy was using honey.

Any thoughts?

( There was one guy that just clipped them and stuck them in a full water bottle with nothing, lol)

I like the powder. Right after I cut the clone I lightly dampen the clone up past the lowest node, dip it in the powder, and stick it in the hole I have prepared. I use the handle of a craft brush or a chop stick to make the hole.

I haven't tried the honey or aloe, since the powder works so well for me. why change something that works for me? ;-)

TheCelt,

can you offer a URL to find out more about using Aloe? I'd never heard of that before.

thanks!

Good morning Farang

I don't know of any real instructions for using Aloe, they just break a leaf off like if you were going to use it on a burn, squeeze the jell out of the leaf and dip you cutting in it, then put the cutting in your plug or soil.

Back
Top Bottom