Cloning: plugs vs aeroponic

Right on brother. Man we moved into a modern house build in the 80s and has one of them new fangled dishwashers. I'm 61 and first dishwasher in 25 years now.

I got spoiled right quick had to teach my wife how to wash dishes in a dishwasher! lol She never used one before.

@Dankman_420 send me your OxyCloner lol. I love mine.

IMG_20191017_075527528.jpg

Don't get me wrong I liked mine. But most of the time I'm only taking 2 cuts at a time. Plugs are way easier for one or two
That's why I wanted to try them in the first place. Cleaning and sterilizing the aero unt is a PIA for 3 cuttings.

That's why I wanted to try them in the first place. Cleaning and sterilizing the aero unt is a PIA for 3 cuttings.
Trust me if you first soak the plugs in liquid clonex solution then dip cutting in clonex gel and cover the solo with a clear solo you'll be nearly 100%. Just open lid and mist with water. Keep leafs and the plugs damp. 14 days max they are ready for soil

I'm 73, have gathered and heated with firewood for the last 45 years. I finally broke down and bought a log splitter a couple of years ago. Stepped right into the future!

What brand log splitter??

Asking for a friend. Lol
20200404_185048.jpg

I tried my luck with some riot rooters. No luck! 10 days in the clones looked super healthy, started pulling the plugs apart n not even a sign of a root. I'll try again n get it figured out eventually.
The winters have been so mild I haven't burned wood in a few years but when I did I liked lodgepole. Quick, easy, burns decent n no splitting! It is fun dropping a tamarack with a 60 inch wide stump though! Damn near need a forklift to move a round

I tried my luck with some riot rooters. No luck! 10 days in the clones looked super healthy, started pulling the plugs apart n not even a sign of a root. I'll try again n get it figured out eventually.
The winters have been so mild I haven't burned wood in a few years but when I did I liked lodgepole. Quick, easy, burns decent n no splitting! It is fun dropping a tamarack with a 60 inch wide stump though! Damn near need a forklift to move a round
I burn a lot of cottonwood, which is a pain to split. My favorite is the kiln dried pine I get at a local mill occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom