Cloning With Honey: 7Dust2

Is there anything you can do like fertilizer or something to get a plant get out of stagnet stage. My clone just stopped I'm sure growing more roots but should be growing now I would think. Or am I just impatient

Think going to just let it grow. Not LST it ,top it and let it ride stagnet over a week now so. Let's get foundation and let her grow.

Screenshot_20220111-134859.jpg

Yeah - I would not do any messin' around!!! It's just tough to not do something but it doesn't cost anything to let it be.
Agree. I like plant tell me how it wants to grow . Like her stalling. Better just let her go not do crazy stuff to her.

Haaaa - I've been driving my composting worms crazy by checking on them about every hour!!! And trust me, the most fun is seeing them all on the surface and then scurrying away when the light hits them - real excitement. Damn, I need to find a project!!!

Haaaa - I've been driving my composting worms crazy by checking on them about every hour!!! And trust me, the most fun is seeing them all on the surface and then scurrying away when the light hits them - real excitement. Damn, I need to find a project!!!
Ok I got ask this composting worms. In a compost bin. Or . I need details. Lmao pics please on that. I got see this.

Lmao pics please on that.
OK Dust - Here ya go!!! First pic is when you first lift the newspaper up - second is a few seconds later but some don't move at all, other snap back like an elastic. Third pic is of the seaweed (coontail) that I have gathered. I have also been giving them Rabbit pellets that I soak until it becomes a mushy slurry.
worms 1.jpg
worms2.jpg
worms3.jpg

Here is a shot of the 7 bins (1 more is hiding in the corner) and 1 garbage can plus the little 5 gal. bucket (it is an experiment to see how soil with commercial fertilizer affects the worms)
I've been feeding them kitchen scraps, ABV, shredded leaves, and lately seaweed and rabbit pellets. I will be looking into buying alfalfa pellets. They seem to like the seaweed but almost seem to enjoy it better after it has sat for a year and condensed into a solid amber coloured block that can be broken up and put in. I was too late this year but will pull a bunch more from the pond and set it aside.
worms4.jpg

Here is a shot of the 7 bins (1 more is hiding in the corner) and 1 garbage can plus the little 5 gal. bucket (it is an experiment to see how soil with commercial fertilizer affects the worms)
I've been feeding them kitchen scraps, ABV, shredded leaves, and lately seaweed and rabbit pellets. I will be looking into buying alfalfa pellets. They seem to like the seaweed but almost seem to enjoy it better after it has sat for a year and condensed into a solid amber coloured block that can be broken up and put in. I was too late this year but will pull a bunch more from the pond and set it aside.
worms4.jpg
It don't heat up. Only compost we had as a kid. Was pile of crap outside near the horse stales. And it got hot. Like steam hot. All the time. Even in winter steam would come up from it. We called it cooking..

OK Dust - Here ya go!!! First pic is when you first lift the newspaper up - second is a few seconds later but some don't move at all, other snap back like an elastic. Third pic is of the seaweed (coontail) that I have gathered. I have also been giving them Rabbit pellets that I soak until it becomes a mushy slurry.
worms 1.jpg
worms2.jpg
worms3.jpg
Wow

Was pile of crap outside near the horse stales. And it got hot.
Oh Yeah, manure, specially horse shit gets real hot, even too much green grass in the pile can start to heat. That's how it is supposed to work in a pile. In the worm bins there is hopefully never enough of the stuff that heats up to cause a problem. I once had too much grass in a bin and it got warm so I just stirred it all up and it was fine.

Oh Yeah, manure, specially horse shit gets real hot, even too much green grass in the pile can start to heat. That's how it is supposed to work in a pile. In the worm bins there is hopefully never enough of the stuff that heats up to cause a problem. I once had too much grass in a bin and it got warm so I just stirred it all up and it was fine.
Idk enough of all that stuff. What you use that for. The plants or something else. And how if you do it with plants.. what's the mix. Courous

what's the mix
I usually get the big bag of HP mycomilized stuff and mix that up with equal amounts of my existing soil, a couple of the middle sized perlite and as much worm castings as I have. I'm hoping that this year by concentrating on the worms producing more and having twice as many bins and having built a sifter to process the worm castings I should have quit a bit. I'm hoping I will have equal parts hp, soil and castings.

I usually get the big bag of HP mycomilized stuff and mix that up with equal amounts of my existing soil, a couple of the middle sized perlite and as much worm castings as I have. I'm hoping that this year by concentrating on the worms producing more and having twice as many bins and having built a sifter to process the worm castings I should have quit a bit. I'm hoping I will have equal parts hp, soil and castings.
Sounds like fun.

Ok new development. I got ask this
Ok. I was going to re-pot the clone. Well did until I found no roots. So how did this plant live for more than 14 days. As if today. Anyone. Seriously no roots so we cut again and back to rooting.
How it lived I have no clue. It formed a node At bottom but no roots. And it's got new growth with leaves coming out the stem. Small small sprouts
So back to square one

IMG_20220113_194702.jpg

Back
Top Bottom