Unknown Strain #2/Clone #1- Was Cloned Today!

nikkiannb

I did it! After much reading and research I finally got the nerve to take some cuttings. I'm gonna try to root my cuttings/clones in bottle water with take root. I'm a first timer/all in/hands on grower. Obviously I don't want to fail or to kill innocent plants. But this is all experimental at this point that I hope turns to great experience and many more grows and clones in my future. I hope to be one of the members on 420 who share there knowledge and experience with the new kids, for years to come. 420 mag is full of positive, informative, helpful, knowledgeable, members and employees. I don't think I would have made it this far in my grow or be so interested in learning more in expanding my hobby. I didn't know u could clone marijuana until recently. I just smoked it didn't give much thought how it got there. Now I'm so excited and so proud watching my plant grow I can't wait to watch her bloom! I am now the proud step momma of 3 cuttings I'm hoping root for me at least one. I used the bottle water idea I seen it posted on here randomly many times and it seem like the easiest way for me and chances of growing roots r good. I used rooting powder on cuttings, added a half tea spoon of bloom booster in 2 quarts of water. Used 50% bottle water 50% nutrient mixed water to put my cuttings in. Silly question do my cuttings have to grow a root to b considered a clone or r they clones as soon as I cut them from mother plant? Don't laugh at me I missed science class that day! Lol

I did it! Don't laugh at me I missed science class that day! Lol
LOL, and hoping you great success in your venture. Obviously you have savvy just to get into this hobby and please don't stop here, be sure to share your knowledge and success with the rest of us farmers. Anyway, nothing ventured is nothing gained.
Spark up.

Hey Nikki. I got one for ya. I have cloned many cutting but not to expert level by far 1-5 might die on me. . but this stumped me . My clone has no roots and been alive for more than 14 days.
How I have no idea. Had to re cut her today and start over

IMG_20220113_194702.jpg

IMG_20220113_194654.jpg

Back
Top Bottom