Clones Of A Clone Grow

IKilledIt

Hey y’all thanx for dropping by. I’m gonna be doing a grow of some Clones off of a clone.

Clones- Cherry Garcia
Lemon Sour Diesel (LSD)
Planet of the Grape Apes

I received these clones form a friend. They were in bad shape. They had been growing for months in a solo cup. Had a case of spider mites which I killed with a heavy dose of Dawn. I picked them up Dec 21st. Got them under 18/6 lighting. Left them to veg. I cut the clones January 12. Did a basic shaving of the stem. Did a nice 45’ cut. Then placed them in mason jars with plain tap water. So it’s been 5 days and I can see root development.

Lighting as of now is basically room lighting but after lights out I place them on the stove where the led light is on all night. So their under 24 hour light.

Hopefully in the next week or so I can get them into solo cups and some soil. Once I get started I’ll list lights, soil and Nutrients. Thanx for stopping by. Have a Great Day.

72BD7EB2-BE6D-4DCD-889D-C1BA7247649D.jpeg
F983D699-A4BC-4FAE-BD02-4F7AA6D4E7CC.jpeg
01D3C645-7859-4DE4-926A-07822DA42B31.jpeg

I have an odd obsession with antique tables. As far as flooring some ass hat carpeted over the oak floors on the ground level of my home placing a layer of plywood over oak flooring in the process.

Look forward to seeing how these stressed double clones turn out. My understanding is that some cultivators clone clones for several generations.

I have an odd obsession with antique tables. As far as flooring some ass hat carpeted over the oak floors on the ground level of my home placing a layer of plywood over oak flooring in the process.

Look forward to seeing how these stressed double clones turn out. My understanding is that some cultivators clone clones for several generations.
Bet the ass hat glued the plywood down too. I’m thinking about making beds out of peeled cedar posts. I have made one for myself but I just love oldschool woodworking. Hand tools only. It ranks right up there with growing. Good for my soul.

NTH

Yep, they sure as heck glued the plywood down.. Don't know what the fork could be done to remove the plywood.

One of my Amish buddies makes cedar beds when he gets a hold of cedar (he has a small mill).
I harvested a cedar tree for him a couple year back in exchange for what seemed to be a year's supply of soap that his wife makes.

Still have the top of the tree on the ground, which I planned to mulch for composting. Been lollipop ping and thinning a bunch of my smaller cedar trees. During my childhood there seemed to be a lot more cedars in S/Ohio's woods and forest.

Sadly my aptitude for woodworking is found wanting, but I can imagine how it can be soothing for the soul.
I personally like sculpting/ managing my small forest(s).

When looking at antiques I like to think about the long gone people who made and/or experienced them.
Guess in a way if you make something with your own hands that endures time than it immortalizes the maker.

Rooting in a clear cup will usually lead to algae. Prefer something dark and opaque when possible.
The light shining in will also kill roots, making your propagation harder. The roots will need oxygen so changing the water every 2nd day or so helps. Anyway, just trying to help. The fact you're seeing roots develop already is a good thing.

Rooting in a clear cup will usually lead to algae. Prefer something dark and opaque when possible.
The light shining in will also kill roots, making your propagation harder. The roots will need oxygen so changing the water every 2nd day or so helps. Anyway, just trying to help. The fact you're seeing roots develop already is a good thing.
They’re actually wrapped in aluminum foil. I just removed it to take a pic. They use a fair amount of water so I just top it off. Hope by next week they can hit the dirt.

Back
Top Bottom