Johnnystackz’s Clone Wars

I am uppotting today so doubt there will so dirt sneakage on my hands, despite my gloves.

I am 100% a living oxymoron. I love work8ng in m6 garden and I fucking HATE dirt! Lollll

Your patients all look like they are making a brilliant recovery. :)
I guess there's always something folks just don't like. I can understand the dislike if soil dirtiness...lol. I don't like the sticky. Harvest stickiness is annoying to me.

I guess there's always something folks just don't like. I can understand the dislike if soil dirtiness...lol. I don't like the sticky. Harvest stickiness is annoying to me.
oh I’ll come on Jim you don’t like the harvest stick! that's the good stuff! Haha Noticed lately that I tend to smell like a terp wagon after manicuring the buds and keeping the garden in tact. It follows me like a ghost, one second I will smell freshness the next a skunk walking by :laughtwo: :ganjamon:

oh I’ll come on Jim you don’t like the harvest stick! that's the good stuff! Haha Noticed lately that I tend to smell like a terp wagon after manicuring the buds and keeping the garden in tact. It follows me like a ghost, one second I will smell freshness the next a skunk walking by :laughtwo: :ganjamon:
I love the aroma of flowering plants and the scent it leaves on me when I manage plants but that harvest trimming sticky is at another level. It's almost like glue. Amazing how adhesive it is and long lasting. My hands are sticky for hours. Even after using some hand lotion.

I love the aroma of flowering plants and the scent it leaves on me when I manage plants but that harvest trimming sticky is at another level. It's almost like glue. Amazing how adhesive it is and long lasting. My hands are sticky for hours. Even after using some hand lotion.
I was stuck in the room with this morning Jim I sat there for about 45 minutes and just took in the smell lol it's so beautiful in the tent right now here is an update on the clones. These ones might not go to the for like I said because they’re running 12 but they look like they’re still going to pop a few ounces apiece so I’ll be pretty happy with that
607AA2F1-475B-4D92-934A-FF825194306B.jpeg

I used to do that too. I love sitting near the ladies and admire their beauty. That patch of clones should kick out some nice bud. An oz a plant is about right. Clones are great. I can't wait for next season. I'm going all clones. The only seed plants growing will be the ones I pilfered the clones from and she'll prob be pretty small once I rape her of cuttings..lol. Clones erwhere..lol
Looking good in there Johnny.

I used to do that too. I love sitting near the ladies and admire their beauty. That patch of clones should kick out some nice bud. An oz a plant is about right. Clones are great. I can't wait for next season. I'm going all clones. The only seed plants growing will be the ones I pilfered the clones from and she'll prob be pretty small once I rape her of cuttings..lol. Clones erwhere..lol
Looking good in there Johnny.
Your right jim, It's a pleasant time to say the least. Yeah I can say that next round here I'm going to clone hard too. Noticing now that I should just essentially cut all bottom branches and clone. Wasting zero potential colas and or clones will go a long way come harvesting their mother :ganjamon: :cool:
Hopefully going to get the rest of the little tent set up tonight and connect my carbon filter to exhaust into the little tent a I can utilize both now and move clones into the small tent. after that I got some chores to do in the big tent I have to clean it out after harvest of all the big ladies and then we are going to start a new photo run

Sounds like a solid plan. Your getting another tent? I thought you had three dozen already? :rofl:
Just two lmao right now my small tent is my nute station inside so I don't make a mess spilling anything. Hopeful but beers and good smoke did me in tonight better luck tomorrow

4 more seeds to pot tonight then clone wars will be going under the LED no more blurple.
Blurple is moving into the small tent today for all the seedlings and small started plants flipped to 18-6.

111F65EE-E981-44AA-B7A6-6AFE1A089955.jpeg
Hi Johnny

Why do you begin with a burple light?

You have a great selection there :)

Hi Johnny

Why do you begin with a burple light?

You have a great selection there :)
Blurple in early veg seems to have a very prominent growth for seedlings and early plant stages. Growth is rapid due to the spectrum it is(blue). Keep in mind if and when switching into led it is good to start the light lower so that you dont stress the ladies into turning he/she(s).

Cant wait to get them under the LED to the left @Trala they are going to finish strong!
Exciting times :)

I don’t like the colour purple very much. That is my least favourite of the light selections.

Exciting times :)

I don’t like the colour purple very much. That is my least favourite of the light selections.
Its the least favorite in my opinion too it hurts your eyes so sunglasses are always needed in the tent, no matter LED or blurple

its gona be a heavy xmas tra!

Back
Top Bottom