Johnnystackz’s Clone Wars

Halloween seeds just landed in!
Going to pop these guys in the next run! This will be next month im thinking
C4D355A7-58C7-4F12-82E9-0AA7EFAD0958.jpeg

Update’s it’s been taking me a while to get everything done lately but I have really been trying to stay focused and stay focused on the grow I haven’t been trying to post to much because it’s been a lot for me lately but I’m getting back to the swing of things I just chopped up two plans smoking on some now and I am finally feeling confident that there should be no more bugs in the girls room after this. This is gonna be a small and short run for the auto was but I know that it looks like we are going to be pulling some decent number is on this little batch so I can say I’m pretty happy. after clone wars I have everything figured out and should be consistent with my updates so I’m not skipping a beat
In the first picture to your left the first two are Betty and to your right it’s lava after that behind them comes 3bears in a triangle & dosi in the back by the humidifier

88BAEEEB-F68F-44BB-8C76-46401FA03853.jpeg
9129B4FF-2701-4B99-8766-C2ED484FCCCF.jpeg
4A30827D-D849-4510-A02B-C3ABEB934981.jpeg
E8AEA36A-9D95-4B6F-BA84-9AC461DE0A15.jpeg

Up potted the biggest three bears
She could've used a few more days but ill take this ramen and go with it
726D604D-51F0-46B4-8F32-94711049278F.jpeg
I always use gloves too!

I hate dirt in my hands. I must have been royalty in a previous life lolllllll

Update’s it’s been taking me a while to get everything done lately but I have really been trying to stay focused and stay focused on the grow I haven’t been trying to post to much because it’s been a lot for me lately but I’m getting back to the swing of things I just chopped up two plans smoking on some now and I am finally feeling confident that there should be no more bugs in the girls room after this. This is gonna be a small and short run for the auto was but I know that it looks like we are going to be pulling some decent number is on this little batch so I can say I’m pretty happy. after clone wars I have everything figured out and should be consistent with my updates so I’m not skipping a beat
In the first picture to your left the first two are Betty and to your right it’s lava after that behind them comes 3bears in a triangle & dosi in the back by the humidifier

:woohoo: All that good stuff and the plants look deep green, kudos johnnystackz!:thumb:

I always use gloves too!

I hate dirt in my hands. I must have been royalty in a previous life lolllllll
Gloves are needed! Why waste time washing your hands 24/7 and get dirt under your nails is pretty annoying after a while lol

:woohoo: All that good stuff and the plants look deep green, kudos johnnystackz!:thumb:
Thank ya konks, we are going to start a new run of photos soon too. Getting another light for the big tent and putting the blurple in the small one

Dirty fingernails build character.. :rofl: I like dirt in my hands. Sometimes it stings. I was reclaiming soil from my grow bags the other day. A yellow jacket had burrowed down into the pine mulch to escape the cold. He wasn't cold enough to not sting me. He hit my pinky. Whole hand swelled up. No knuckles for a few days. Damn thing is driving me crazy itching now. All summer I'm buzzed by hornets, wasps, horseflies, and bees. I'm surprised I wasn't stung earlier.

Dirty fingernails build character.. :rofl: I like dirt in my hands. Sometimes it stings. I was reclaiming soil from my grow bags the other day. A yellow jacket had burrowed down into the pine mulch to escape the cold. He wasn't cold enough to not sting me. He hit my pinky. Whole hand swelled up. No knuckles for a few days. Damn thing is driving me crazy itching now. All summer I'm buzzed by hornets, wasps, horseflies, and bees. I'm surprised I wasn't stung earlier.
Dirty fingernails build bacteria. LOL! I like money in my hands. Tho to be fair, very seldom happens for me. Lolling! Hmmmm, I am starting to think a yellow jacket isn’t a jacket that is yellow, unless you‘ve been on the mushies or acid, if you’ve been on mushies or acid being bitten by your jacket or your shoes totally makes sense.

Seriously though, I hate getting stung, I haven’t been stung in years! And now I have said that I will no doubt be attacked by a swarm of killer bees!

Dirty fingernails build bacteria. LOL! I like money in my hands. Tho to be fair, very seldom happens for me. Lolling! Hmmmm, I am starting to think a yellow jacket isn’t a jacket that is yellow, unless you‘ve been on the mushies or acid, if you’ve been on mushies or acid being bitten by your jacket or your shoes totally makes sense.

Seriously though, I hate getting stung, I haven’t been stung in years! And now I have said that I will no doubt be attacked by a swarm of killer bees!
To be fair I really am not a fan and getting dirt all over my hands I enjoy cleaning them afterwards if I needed but if I’m inside and I don’t need to get my hands dirty and make a mess I like to save myself time. So I guess you can say I have a love-hate through the dirt and hands combo although when I am outside working on my plants and stuff I enjoy getting the real earthy feel. Makes me feel at home. Anyway clone wars is taking off, here is a pic update.

My smallest of The three bears got a high feet at 530 today. i’m gonna use this one as my tester to get as much feed in without burning. she looks like she’s holding up well and if you see in the back all the way to the left there’s another three bears that’s holding up very well as well. Two heads poking out on that one if you can spot her. All my clones are running strong, I think the doctor really knows what medicine he’s prescribing his patients in my tent :cool: :nerd-with-glasses::surf::snowboating:
6D532552-0130-480F-B0C1-34EAB233E220.jpeg

Your writing style and humor have me rolling. Yeah, I agree dirty nails are bad but nothing soap and a brush can't handle. I just like getting dirty. Maybe it's the inner child in me...lol.

The insect that stung me is called a yellow jacket. Not a bee and not a wasp. Kinda in between. They usually nest in holes in the ground. Very aggressive if disturbed. The sting sucked for sure. I am allergic to certain stings. Luckily this one didn't cause any breathing issues. I wish I had some mushrooms...lol.

You've got that grow rocking bro. The days of rookie mistakes are over. I mean it's obvious. Look at those healthy beauties..lol.
Thanks a bunch jim! Yeah man sooth sailing finally! These are definitely going to be a nice quick beautiful pull by the looks of it

To be fair I really am not a fan and getting dirt all over my hands I enjoy cleaning them afterwards if I needed but if I’m inside and I don’t need to get my hands dirty and make a mess I like to save myself time. So I guess you can say I have a love-hate through the dirt and hands combo although when I am outside working on my plants and stuff I enjoy getting the real earthy feel. Makes me feel at home. Anyway clone wars is taking off, here is a pic update.

My smallest of The three bears got a high feet at 530 today. i’m gonna use this one as my tester to get as much feed in without burning. she looks like she’s holding up well and if you see in the back all the way to the left there’s another three bears that’s holding up very well as well. Two heads poking out on that one if you can spot her. All my clones are running strong, I think the doctor really knows what medicine he’s prescribing his patients in my tent :cool: :nerd-with-glasses::surf::snowboating:
I am uppotting today so doubt there will so dirt sneakage on my hands, despite my gloves.

I am 100% a living oxymoron. I love work8ng in m6 garden and I fucking HATE dirt! Lollll

Your patients all look like they are making a brilliant recovery. :)

Your writing style and humor have me rolling. Yeah, I agree dirty nails are bad but nothing soap and a brush can't handle. I just like getting dirty. Maybe it's the inner child in me...lol.

The insect that stung me is called a yellow jacket. Not a bee and not a wasp. Kinda in between. They usually nest in holes in the ground. Very aggressive if disturbed. The sting sucked for sure. I am allergic to certain stings. Luckily this one didn't cause any breathing issues. I wish I had some mushrooms...lol.
I’ve never heard of a yellow jacket insect.

OMG LOLLLLINGGGG But obviously my iPad has!

A5FDFEE8-EE04-473C-9320-852E59BA4202.jpeg

I am uppotting today so doubt there will so dirt sneakage on my hands, despite my gloves.

I am 100% a living oxymoron. I love work8ng in m6 garden and I fucking HATE dirt! Lollll

Your patients all look like they are making a brilliant recovery. :)
They are loving life right now @Trala! Hope your transplant is smooth! Hahah :laughtwo: :meditate:

Back
Top Bottom