InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Okay gang, I went with 18/6 in the tent based on the weather report (no sun, cool nights) and Carmen's report from her reveg seed making experience. If the plant actually does reveg I'll probably never know because of the impending harvest date.

Here they are just before I zipped them in:

20240517_090044.jpg

Here's the lux for the summer two:

Screenshot_20240517_085908_Photone.jpg

And their DLI:

Screenshot_20240517_085847_Photone.jpg

Seems okay for a few days at 3+ weeks old.

The pots are all heavy and the fans are all on, so I'm crossing my fingers and heading out soon. Thanks for all your insights and I'll catch up with you later!

🚗

If you leave that Candida outside is it able to pollinate other female plants that are mature enough?
No pollen on this one, just seeds! I dumped the one with pollen back here on April 28th. It was never outside with pollen. :thumb:

Safe travels, Shed & family..
If you're heading North,
Honk as you pass the Orcutt/ Union Valley Parkway exit-
I'll probably hear you...😄

Have a safe trip. 🍋
Thanks Keith, it safe and sound. Graduation is tomorrow morning so it's lights out here any minute!
Safe journey Shed.
Thank you Carmen!
What he said ⬆️. CL🍀
Thanks Captain!
Have a great trip! Sure the ladies will be just fine
Sure hope so, thanks Ke0ncp!
Safe travels, Shed & family..
If you're heading North,
Honk as you pass the Orcutt/ Union Valley Parkway exit-
I'll probably hear you...
Thanks Carcass! I would if we were taking the 101 all the down, but we cut over to the 5 at Paso Robles on the 46. I'll dip my wing on Sunday though. :)

Hello everyone and welcome back to me! Before I start catching up on what I missed I wanted to drop a Monday update of the seeded Candida and the CapJunky.

Let's start with the CJ on day 24:

It's got some light stress from the sudden move to LEDs, but it looks pretty good for three days alone. I watered them both when I got home and they're back outside this morning.

And here is the seeded Candida on flip day 58:

Finally, here is the last bud I pollinated, 27 days ago:

The plant is looking pretty ragged with PM chewing up most of the leaves, but I sprayed it with neem this morning to make sure it keeps enough green to carry on. I am still not seeing many calyxes split open to show off the seeds within, but I'm going to let it go until it completely stops drinking no matter what it looks like.

That's it from me today. I hope your weekend went well!

Quotes:
Be safe bro
Thanks Mark!
Have fun!
Thank you Otter! It was so great to see the child who never cared about school (and never even imagined himself going to college) graduate in four years with a two-handed wave and a huge smile on his face. We couldn't be prouder of him. :love:
chat when you get back
Thanks sb, and I'm glad to be back safe and sound!

Hello everyone and welcome back to me! Before I start catching up on what I missed I wanted to drop a Monday update of the seeded Candida and the CapJunky.

Let's start with the CJ on day 24:

It's got some light stress from the sudden move to LEDs, but it looks pretty good for three days alone. I watered them both when I got home and they're back outside this morning.

And here is the seeded Candida on flip day 58:

Finally, here is the last bud I pollinated, 27 days ago:

The plant is looking pretty ragged with PM chewing up most of the leaves, but I sprayed it with neem this morning to make sure it keeps enough green to carry on. I am still not seeing many calyxes split open to show off the seeds within, but I'm going to let it go until it completely stops drinking no matter what it looks like.

That's it from me today. I hope your weekend went well!

Quotes:

Thanks Mark!

Thank you Otter! It was so great to see the child who never cared about school (and never even imagined himself going to college) graduate in four years with a two-handed wave and a huge smile on his face. We couldn't be prouder of him. :love:

Thanks sb, and I'm glad to be back safe and sound!
Welcome back Shedster and congratulations 🎈🍾 on your your son’s graduation 🧑‍🎓. Your plants look 👀 no worse for you being gone and look 👀 on point. Hope you enjoyed your time with the family. CL🍀

Kudos to you and your son on his graduation! :bravo:

OMG! My son didn't need college, you know... Bill Gates, Tony Robbins.. etc. We kinda incentived alteast an Associate Degree. Which he did and Thanked us after.

I know you are Proud of him! ❤️ I live for my kids successes! They hate the snippets of advice, but as a Dad, We really want them to Prosper in every way!

Did you check the floor of the tent for seed droppings? 🤔 Looks like you will have a nice supply of Seeds!

Back
Top Bottom