Johnnystackz's Second Grow: Dosipunch, Wet Betty, Molten Lava, White Linen, 3 Bears OG, Indoor 2020

johnnystackz

Welcome to Johnnystackz Second Grow!

marijuanaville.jpg

Welcome again everyone! So I have sprouted about 10 babies with 3 not germinating to well so here are 7 successful sprouts that I'm going to try to stay consistent with and make sure there is a good sight of daylight from the start. As of right now I have these in HF in cups. I also have a nice brew of HF with oats in a tote ready for when I transplant the into the 3g pots. There are a few strains going in this batch (I'll be sure to name the few below). These will remain in this tent (4x2x5) as Dark Star and LSD go into the new tent for flowering. We are going to make some adjustments to a few narratives in the future with tents and veg/flower cycle. But with these not taking up much space I rather occupy the bigger tent to flower and maybe bring them into the new tent during veg after removing Dark Star & LSD of course.

Thank you in advanced for reading into my second grow Journal! :rollit:
Also thank you for all and any advice ahead of time! :green_heart:

So lets get started with some key information about my grow
Strain- Four Strains
Youngest:
3 Bears OG AUTO FEM - (2)
Dosipunch FEM (2) - Dosidos X Purple Punch 2.0 - Not sure on THC or CBD
Wet Betty FEM (1) - Gushers X Grease Monkey - Not sure on THC or CBD
Molten Lava FEM (1) - Lava Cake x Jet Fuel Gelato - Not sure on THC or CBD
Oldest:
White Linen REG (3) Wedding Cake #4 x Melonade - Not sure on THC or CBD
Veg Cycle :
15 Days on the rest of the girls
21 days on White Linen ( These are a reg batch so we have to see what sex these will be)
Tent Dimensions: 48x24x60 - Indoor tent
Soil mix: Happy Frog - fox farm mix
Pot size: Solo cups then to 3gallon then to 5gallon
Light: I will be using my new Spiderfarm SF-2000 & Viraspectra 450w LED(if needed)
Air Flow: (2) Small fans and A/C + carbon filter and fan
Temp of Room: Median range at 74degrees. Lows in the 70's highs reaching about 78 degrees
Pests: We are looking healthy at this point however we had a Dosipunch fall over two days ago and can be seen in the picture below with a tip tied to him so he can stay afloat. Not sure if this was damping off or to much wind in the grow. I decided to turn the fans down to the low setting since and try not to have the airflow knock them around.
Water Cycle: Once every other day without nutes because these are babies.
Nutes/Fertilizer: Recharge + Veg Dirty Bloom

Ive put the labels in to assume the attention factor on each baby right now.. All are getting my attention, but i thought this might be useful monitoring their current status quo in the grow.
Red meaning - Caution
Yellow meaning - Handle with care
Blue meaning - Right on track
Green meaning - excellent

IMG_2147.jpeg

Gave everyone a good water with recharge this morning. Do you think i should repot the first three white velvet @stoneotter ?
Take a peek to see how the root system is doing. Just slide em out a little. If the soil crumbles at all it's too early. I'm never too eager to up pot new seedlings until there's a lot of roots. Some folks wait for them to need water every day to be sure of the root mass. I'm not that strict with the concept of wet/dry cycle timing
, it changes for me.

Take a peek to see how the root system is doing. Just slide em out a little. If the soil crumbles at all it's too early. I'm never too eager to up pot new seedlings until there's a lot of roots. Some folks wait for them to need water every day to be sure of the root mass. I'm not that strict with the concept of wet/dry cycle timing
, it changes for me.
Nice ill check on these girls later and see where we are at! Thank you as always @stoneotter :thanks:

3 bear og seeds have entered HF mix that has been brewing up with oats, I had to mix the mix because it was coated frotsy like snow :meditate:
Excited to see the mycorrhizae fungi go to work in these cups. The brew has moved in to the 2 week period now so this should do well, im going to brew up another 50gallons later tonight. :nomo:

Great start to your journal!! I’m glad stones here! He will straighten you out no prob! I had no time to read everything (just skimmed through) so I’m glad he’s here helping!
Glad to have you back in the journal @Backlipslide :welcome:
@stoneotter is a pretty groovy dude might I say

, it changes for me.
Top soil is dry and loose but i didn’t water today so it might just be dry. Im gona see if one of the white velvet’s that has less soil will pop out. She has the possibility to get root bound since that cup is only like 55-60% full, right?

Pulling up a chair if ya don't mind johnnystackz. I'm trying to learn more about soil grows/organics n such. Nice looking selection of beans you have there. This should be a fun ride. Good luck.

Going to repot them tonight not gona play around with them. Ill inspect a bit but pretty sure they are ready togo. A/C got knocked out last night, luckily I have some pretty sweet ac repair guys that are on the clock 24/7. A/C is back up and kicking down from 85 degrees right now. But I see a nice impact and growth on Dark star and LSD so I’m pretty happy with today I’m going to transplant white velvet tonight

Transplanted white velvet the rooting looked pretty good so im happy I flipped these tonight. I mixed my fert ive been brewing with some ocean forest. Im sure my fertilzed soil is a nice brew as the 3 bears OG started her baby root beautifully. I think shes 72hrs in and poking through now. Slight recharge and water when transplanting white velvet but tomorrow we will let them dry out and maybe tuesday we will see if the white velvets are damp. Wet betty , molten lava, dosipunch all doing about the same. The dosipunch that fell over is back standing on her own. Maybe shell make it? I really dont know but can only hope:bong: 3 bears OG is making her way through the soilboth a little buried so i un covered them just a bit. I brewed up 50gallons more of my brew. Im going to. Be using that for now. I might get the other tent and light soon but nees to evaluate the dimensions again... I keep trying to expand but in a smart sense.:nerd-with-glasses:

138B67ED-518F-4F7F-BAA6-086056AD95D0.jpeg
35288F10-7089-4590-A75C-8195527B78E3.jpeg
4511D4E3-0FB1-4221-8C47-2F46CFBB18E1.jpeg
8824AD08-0459-4EDC-9AB1-83B6EBD267EA.jpeg

I never used any of them but I see there's a difference now that I do. @Terpinator for the win! Purpinator is one I haven't tried.
Cant wait to start mixing them in when these girls blossom. Yeah I wasn’t 100% about purpinator but I was thinking about molten lava and how purple id like to get her etc. Its supposed to juicen her up like terminator but help with pigmentation of blues , reds, & violets.

Back
Top Bottom