Johnnystackz's Second Grow: Dosipunch, Wet Betty, Molten Lava, White Linen, 3 Bears OG, Indoor 2020

Update on the little ones
EBDF0A95-652C-4AC1-B6B1-047B18F313CF.jpeg
173244A3-0616-40EC-A250-37A308B1AC75.jpeg
B242D905-BEDF-4835-949B-B77332C9B9DD.jpeg

With the dosipunch that fell over early on, I noticed new rooting from the break which is good but will need some recovery to build its structure. She is hanging in there though so I separated her from the pack to ease the stress and to consider the amount of water she has been getting. I have put her in the yellow.
I grabbed some ridiculous fire exotic “Ice cream sunday” and found a seed already and its a chunky little girl might I say. She has entered the jungle but I might wait a day or two before putting her in germ. When the right time comes the water will fall in the glass.
image.jpg
image.jpg

The babies all got a nice water this morning. PPM was about 100 though so rather low but this is the first nute feed for the babies so we will see how it goes. I used about a qaurter of a gallon of the mix for all 6 of the potted girls. Small run off for all but keeping it small is probably a better idea with these size pots

Back
Top Bottom