Johnnystackz’s Clone Wars

johnnystackz

Welcome again everyone!
Clone wars
Photo Clone Vs. Auto
I wanted to make a new journal with the clones & (5) autos. I have popped (5) 3 bears OG autos in honor of my loss tonight. I lost 3 of 10 plants in the grow room with the possibility of loosing 2 more to nuts. Since the last run is now running light. For this run I have decided to do a​
Photo Clone vs. Auto.​
Right now we have the possibility of to have 2 Dosipunch clones as well but thats in the air as Dosipunch is showing signs of nuts.​

Key information about my grow
Strain- Three Strains

Popped tonight-
3 Bears OG AUTO FEM - (5) Last grow we had one herm out. Not cool
Cloning-
Wet Betty FEM CLONE (2) - Gushers X Grease Monkey - Not sure on THC or CBD
Molten Lava FEM CLONE (2) - Lava Cake x Jet Fuel Gelato - Not sure on THC or CBD​

Tent Dimensions: 5x5x8 - Indoor tent
Soil mix: Happy Frog - fox farm mix (brewed supersoil)
Pot size: Solo cups then to 3gallon then to 5gallon
Light: I will be using my new Spiderfarm SF-2000 & Viraspectra 450w LED
Air Flow: (2) Small fans and A/C + carbon filter and fan
Temp of Room: Median range at 74degrees. Lows in the 70's highs reaching about 78 degrees
Pests:
Water Cycle: Water/feed/water/feed
Nutes/Fertilizer: Recharge + Veg Dirty Bloom
D583007B-C1BB-4DCD-A334-56910B77014F.jpeg
5B308B67-5694-42FF-B0D8-33B00F1DF7BD.jpeg

Sorry for the blurple but girls are ah rising slowly!
C182047B-F98A-483D-B0C4-67C86EBBF9E6.jpeg
I see one little soldier. The others will come. Or at least we hope they do. Never a sure thing in this hobby when it comes to crackin beans.

I'm so in on this Adventure! Love the Strains you have going!! You just can't get over the names that they have to come up with!
Talk to you again between now and the end (Harvest)! Peace!!!
Welcome to the adventure @DoYouRight :hippy:
The photos are some crazy crosses to say the least!

Update we will have 6 successful clones by the looks of it. Dosipunch turned out female so we can count the two clones of her in on this run. That will make this 11 all together.
11 plants in how big of a space? Remember not to overcrowd man. How many clowns can you fit in a VW Beetle?

Back
Top Bottom