Closet CFLs grow

Runamuck

New to growing and i wanted to grow 4 autos of different strains with CFLS in my 4x2x4 closet. The question is 2 42 watts cfls per plant with 3 23watts per plant positioned around them?

im running a similar setup using one 85watt daylight for veg and 10x20watt warm and cool mix for flower, have just started to flower but it veg is good

thanks man, its a work in progress... as for the strain its a hybrid but heavy sativa dominant , local South African bag seed, very slow grower infact mainly growing just to dial the closet in as i have clones coming...

4 is gonna be stretching your space. As a "newer" grower, I suggest doing 2. If you want to stretch it, then 3. Trust me when I tell you this, "get the biggest 3 pots you can fit in there" (up to 5 gal). You'll want lower profile with the 4' height. You won't have to worry about fertilizing until very late in the game and you'll cut your deficiencies (stress) in half. What about a 4 tube T5 light? Otherwise, I say go with all 23W bulbs and get as many as your temps can handle. Let me know when you start... I'd love to follow along.

Yeah! You are right 4 is pushing it, so I'm gonna build the lower half in and make a second grow space. After reading about autos,I thought this would be enought space just to learn what would work. I wanted to do a SOG in this space at first, but on the first run just wanted to see how auto work in LST first. Any advise is welcomed.

image29927.jpg
image29927.jpg
image29927.jpg
image29927.jpg
image29924.jpg
image29924.jpg
image29924.jpg
image29927.jpg

Are you going to top her?

Back
Top Bottom