ClosetCase420's - RDWC - 600W MH/HPS - AK47 - Grow Journal - 2016

I keep taking pictures and thinking to myself time for an update but I keep forgetting (getting to high)..

This plant has really turned things around in the last couple weeks; especially last week as the plant is now really consuming water and taking in the nutrients. I changed the reservoir about 4-5 days ago and had her sitting at 940PPM. The next day she was in the mid 800s, the day after mid 700s and today I had to add water to the reservoir as it was getting low. Looks like maybe we can run a little hotter, I'll bump it just a bit to see if I can get her steady.

To show the growth here are a few shots over the last couple weeks..

7/5
20160705_1828221.jpg

7/11
20160711_183747.jpg

7/15
20160715_114853.jpg

I tuck the leaves and branches every day and the next morning they are sitting a couple inches above the SCROG. Should only be another week or so to fill out the SCROG and move to bloom.

The reservoir was down to the last 2-3 gallons today; I believe she drank about 6-7 gallons in the last 3 days which I haven't seen in quite awhile.

I did a reservoir change since it was so low to bring the nutrient level back up.

This time I followed the AN suggestion at about 3/4 strength. They recommend 5ml per liter of the AN Sensi Grow A and B which would be about 150ml (30 liters). I did 100ml of each A and B plus only 20ml of CalMag. That put me at 1280 PPM. I seriously don't understand how they can recommend so much more. If I ran what they suggest I'd be over 1600 PPM easily. Seeing as how the plant has been consuming the mid 900s I'll leave her at 1280 for the night and get a reading in the morning. Hopefully it stays steady.

On another note I believe this is going to be the last week of veg. I've almost filled out the SCROG and don't really have anywhere to go but up in most places. Do you think I should veg for another week to let her grow higher or should I just let them stretch and grow in flower?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom