Co2 3500 ppm

Here my walking way

16485788997951658005432462105327.jpg
Now I can understand.

My next question. How do you move the table? Do you have all the guys start to push and pull? Or do you use a 'Hi-Lo' or a 'forklift'?

Nute burn happens fast , but it's not a major problem.
Unless you fry them.
But seriously it doesn't hurt FA.
Just a little brown on tips effects nothing.
Imo those girls should be eating well above 1.8 or 850 ppm.
I'd bump it to 1100-1200 and see how they react.
I'm a firm believer in feeding the fek out of my girls.
Not a fan of barley skimping by on a limited diet.
I push my girls at every stage.
And I use Bokashi and Insect frass in my pots.
Feeds my roots like a conveyor belt.
Big healthy girls.
In short bring it up a little at a time if your worried.
If you start to see burnt tips dial back a little.
But don't be afraid to take charge and make them into beasts.

Stay safe
Bill
I flip 2 rooms today what should stay my rh and my temps in first 1 or 2 weeks of flowering day and night ?

BTW I'm 600 ppfd I'm raising my ppfd with 30 every day my co2 with 50 till I reach 1200 ppm and my e.c ? I mean the more ppfd and co2 the more hungry they get right ?

BTW yucca extract it will increase my yelds ?
It might, or it might not, I believe it is more helpful in soil grows, but can have benefits in inert media grows. Why don't you try an experiment. Put it on some plants, say 10% of them, and then see if it helps, or hurts, or no difference. Your basic problem is you keep tweaking numerous things, so if something goes wrong you don't know what caused it. Pick a line of nutes, follow the directions to the finish, THEN, next time start trying new things, one at a time, or only on a percentage of the plants then see if the results are worth the time/expense. Lots of products say they increase yield, many do (some are snake oil), but there is a point of diminishing return (and empty wallet). If product A says it increases yield by 10% and product B says it increases yield 15%, using both of them does not mean you'll get 25% more yield.

I use bokashi 2 years ago I'm not familiar with. What it does ? That white mold thing on the top symbiotic with my plant roots ?
Yes symbiotic.
Fantastic stuff.
Try and find insect frass for your next pot fills.
It works so good with the bokashi.
Once I started using both my ladles just loved it.
Seriously healthy girls.
I flip 2 rooms today what should stay my rh and my temps in first 1 or 2 weeks of flowering day and night ?
I like to run day temps around 26c never going above 28c.
Night time no more than 5 degrees Celsius lower than day time.
First couple weeks I run between 1.1 and 1.3 vpd.
Cross that on the chart you will get an exact rh.
But I believe off the top of my head low 60's high 50's is perfect
BTW I'm 600 ppfd I'm raising my ppfd with 30 every day my co2 with 50 till I reach 1200 ppm and my e.c ? I mean the more ppfd and co2 the more hungry they get right ?
Right that's what I was trying to say earlier on.
1200 easy with that CO2.
I like to push it to them , see what they can take.
I had a crop I fed at 1900 ppm once without a hick up.
But you have to work your way up and read them.
Couple runs and you should be able to tell just by looking at them what stage they are at and what to feed them.
I'm seriously impressed with your ambition and setup though.
I ran a perpetual harvest but only 55 plants.
Probably only 2lb a month of premo bud and the rest , larf and trim I made therapeutic products with.
Did the whole thing by my self so I can just imagine how much work you are doing there all by yourself. :bravo:

BTW : 30 ppdf isn't much if you can go a bit more I think they can take it.
You want to give them as much energy as you can going into flower.
Well as much as they can take without stress.
Try and make sure you rest when you can , your going to need it.

Stat safe
Bill

Okay will try to push them but I push I push to 890 ppfs and they start to.looking like idk. Light green almost white like someone paint them with bleach. Idk I realize that's light stress or burn I lower them again. To 500 ppfd they recovered and I start raising the ppfs slowly like 5% every other day. I'm not alone I have workers but we try to figured out how to make everything right

Okay will try to push them but I push I push to 890 ppfs and they start to.looking like idk. Light green almost white like someone paint them with bleach. Idk I realize that's light stress or burn I lower them again. To 500 ppfd they recovered and I start raising the ppfs slowly like 5% every other day. I'm not alone I have workers but we try to figured out how to make everything right
Just watch them as you increase it.
As soon as you see an adverse reaction stop.
Wait a few days and try again.
C02 , plenty of food and those lights cranked up you should have a Stellar harvest.

Stay safe
Bill

Just watch them as you increase it.
As soon as you see an adverse reaction stop.
Wait a few days and try again.
C02 , plenty of food and those lights cranked up you should have a Stellar harvest.

Stay safe
Bill
That's my runoff from today my inflow was 1.91 and ph 6.1 so come out 5.8 and 2.3 e.c it's that better right? See how they react and jump to 2.5 ec ?

20220331_104035.jpg

20220331_104024.jpg

That's my runoff from today my inflow was 1.91 and ph 6.1 so come out 5.8 and 2.3 e.c it's that better right? See how they react and jump to 2.5 ec ?

20220331_104035.jpg

20220331_104024.jpg
Your better off concentrating on what’s going in.
I never measure run off.
5.8 going in.

Stay safe
Bill

Yea but when your plants eat the nitrogen they lower the ph . And it's not coco its peat moss idk I aways water with 5.8 and it's going out 5.4 5.5 really 5.7

Now I find out if I water with 6.1 it's 5.8 more consistently going on the runn off
I find as long as I control what's going in I never have issues.
I never read run off.
As long as ph going in is close to what's coming out just keep ph at 5.8.
If you adjust it according to what's coming out you will have issues.
IMO.

Stay safe
Bill

It's like 30 plants in the room from 400 so I raise my feed to 2.2 2.5 last 2 times hopefully will be fine .
Is there something different going on with that table?
Different soil?
Try dropping the ph a point or 2 on that table alone.
Or those 30 light ones.

Stay safe
Bill

Is there something different going on with that table?
Different soil?
Try dropping the ph a point or 2 on that table alone.
Or those 30 light ones.

Stay safe
Bill
It's a 30 plants all over the room not only 1 table. I was giving them dry back and I over dry them little more then usually. It's that what it can be? For exemple I water the little late I think like 14 hours later and them leaves was little more dripping down. So I think that can be part of the problem I was busy with different things and I late with my watering. So idk if that's happen can the plant react like deficiency. Cause if there it's no water to the roots they can't absorb nutrients from them roots and the plant maybe will be deficient for that dry period of time. That's my theory idk

Back
Top Bottom