Co2 3500 ppm

How much I should go for hydroponic.or.media application? That's confusing me.

16484960109203940631113238459583.jpg

16484960403357338687336411661840.jpg
5 ml / gallon of water once a week.
The other formula is DWC.

Stay safe
Bill

5 ml / gallon of water once a week.
The other formula is DWC.

Stay safe
Bill
Do you guys think it's bad idea to grow indoors in 707 or happy frog soil ? I was wondering why the people go with coco or Peet moss for indors only. It might be more iconomic in a large scale with soil? And what do you think if I make beds instead of growing In pods? For example in 12 inches beds full with coco Peet moss or soil it will be better then pods right. My roots gonna be able to go every where.

What's the purpose of that thing and should I combine with my canna feeding schedule? Like calmag cool a and b canazyme and that carboload pig ?

16485637450324970272524312970638.jpg

16485637920254937992154980269055.jpg

Do you guys think it's bad idea to grow indoors in 707 or happy frog soil ? I was wondering why the people go with coco or Peet moss for indors only. It might be more iconomic in a large scale with soil? And what do you think if I make beds instead of growing In pods? For example in 12 inches beds full with coco Peet moss or soil it will be better then pods right. My roots gonna be able to go every where.
LOS. Living organic soil is what your describing.
Excellent method but isn't used in big grows as far as I know.
Generally hydroponic methods are used in larger grows.
It gives the grower better control over what she eats.
Faster growth in hydro Generally aswell.
But you could set up big beds of soil , I'm sure there are people doing it.

Stay safe
Bill

What's the purpose of that thing and should I combine with my canna feeding schedule? Like calmag cool a and b canazyme and that carboload pig ?

16485637450324970272524312970638.jpg

16485637920254937992154980269055.jpg
So I've never used that product so I can't say from experience.
It helps root zone , so that's good.
Increases sugars and helps with photosynthesis I believe.
2 ml / l once a week will be fine.
I don't think there is a downside to its use.
But like I said I've never used it.
Has anyone any experience with this product?

Stay safe
Bill

what do you think if I make beds instead of growing In pods?

nearly every indoor commercial grow is in individual buckets. some build soils, some feed nutrients, some work on total organics. some use commercial hydroponics. there's a few approaches.

beds are more of a greenhouse approach. you have to find what is cost effective for you. all of the larger commercial growers crunch numbers to decide on which approach they stick with.

LOS. Living organic soil is what your describing.
Excellent method but isn't used in big grows as far as I know.
Generally hydroponic methods are used in larger grows.
It gives the grower better control over what she eats.
Faster growth in hydro Generally aswell.
But you could set up big beds of soil , I'm sure there are people doing it.

Stay safe
Bill
I was growing under 400 hps in 2015 till 1
2017 in soil bads 707 brand. And I was pulling 2.8 till 4.2 lbs per light but it was a garbage quality witch probably will go now for 900 per lb. But I try to make quality weed now no quantity thata why I ask so many questions. And it's my first time growing in soiless media that's why it takes me time to figued out a lot of things. First time l.e.d first time soiless grow. But check this out my rooms start to looking much better from your guys advices thanks for the help and advicez

16485748105112666013377314158823.jpg

16485748638334729612817368648544.jpg

16485749068354520384887449876553.jpg

I was growing under 400 hps in 2015 till 1
2017 in soil bads 707 brand. And I was pulling 2.8 till 4.2 lbs per light but it was a garbage quality witch probably will go now for 900 per lb. But I try to make quality weed now no quantity thata why I ask so many questions. And it's my first time growing in soiless media that's why it takes me time to figued out a lot of things. First time l.e.d first time soiless grow. But check this out my rooms start to looking much better from your guys advices thanks for the help and advicez

16485748105112666013377314158823.jpg

16485748638334729612817368648544.jpg

16485749068354520384887449876553.jpg
I'm enjoying helping out a little when I can.
I might not fully understand your questions sometimes so please bare with me. :Namaste:
Your garden is spectacular my friend.
You should be proud. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I hope you get the quality you are looking for.
I forget are you using good solid genetics?
Keep up the good work.

Stay safe
Bill

I'm enjoying helping out a little when I can.
I might not fully understand your questions sometimes so please bare with me. :Namaste:
Your garden is spectacular my friend.
You should be proud. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I hope you get the quality you are looking for.
I forget are you using good solid genetics?
Keep up the good work.

Stay safe
Bill
I by the garbage clones so I can make fast 3 runs.and we can get some money back asap so we can invest more. But I started immediately when I my my mother room like 5-6 strain from seeds. Some of the seeds I found when my friends smoke weeds from dispenseris in Oklahoma city. Like apple caramel gelato. Some seeds are from the plug seeds company, baklava, humbols seeds company og all gas (og venom really purple stuff with like 20 % thc it's good for the white customers) cherry cosmo from "exotic genetics mike" stunna #1 from relentless genetics ( those are like 10 days old so I'm gonna wait little longer) and I think I have white runtz from anesia seeds and BAKLVA from the plug. But they are too small to cut clones right now maybe 2 months from now hopefully for the next run I will be able to make some clones. Do you wanna recommend some strains or genetics ? I looking for hard rock purple buds cause that what they want on the market now

Relentless genetics have a new drop on April 13 tropicana cherry and stunna #1 I'm waiting on that so I can order and gelato 41 x something else it's sounds like good cross . So I'm waiting on those

I am missing something here.

What is the net for?

Is there a way to walk in between the rows of plants?
My workers have nothing to do so I told them to put it before the plants rich that hight... do you have plants for transplanting ? I can borrow you like 4 extra hands 170 dollars a day. You pay the expenses? Xacacaa

I by the garbage clones so I can make fast 3 runs.and we can get some money back asap so we can invest more. But I started immediately when I my my mother room like 5-6 strain from seeds. Some of the seeds I found when my friends smoke weeds from dispenseris in Oklahoma city. Like apple caramel gelato. Some seeds are from the plug seeds company, baklava, humbols seeds company og all gas (og venom really purple stuff with like 20 % thc it's good for the white customers) cherry cosmo from "exotic genetics mike" stunna #1 from relentless genetics ( those are like 10 days old so I'm gonna wait little longer) and I think I have white runtz from anesia seeds and BAKLVA from the plug. But they are too small to cut clones right now maybe 2 months from now hopefully for the next run I will be able to make some clones. Do you wanna recommend some strains or genetics ? I looking for hard rock purple buds cause that what they want on the market now
I got my genetics from Holland years ago.
They aren't a sponsor anymore.
I'm not sure who you have access too.
Just try and use the best you can it will be more important once you perfect your method.
I know @Weed Seeds Express has great genetics.

Stay safe
Bill

I got my genetics from Holland years ago.
They aren't a sponsor anymore.
I'm not sure who you have access too.
Just try and use the best you can it will be more important once you perfect your method.
I know @Weed Seeds Express has great genetics.

Stay safe
Bill
They are sleeping at the the moment so don't freaking out but I see some of them are light green then the others ? It can be hunger ? Should I go with hight e.c maybe it's 1.8 usually. Maybe some kind of deficiency again? That's when my l.e.d are off and it's time for.them to sleep it's more easy to see the difference I'm the colors

20220329_215827.jpg

20220329_215823.jpg

20220329_215815.jpg

20220329_215810.jpg

They are sleeping at the the moment so don't freaking out but I see some of them are light green then the others ? It can be hunger ? Should I go with hight e.c maybe it's 1.8 usually. Maybe some kind of deficiency again? That's when my l.e.d are off and it's time for.them to sleep it's more easy to see the difference I'm the colors

20220329_215827.jpg

20220329_215823.jpg

20220329_215815.jpg

20220329_215810.jpg
The lighter colors are on newer growth which isn't bad.
It's a little lighter than I'd like.
1.8 ec is what only about 850-900 ppm which isn't bad either.
But it could definitely go up.
Try 1200 ppm or about 2.2-2.3 area see if they green up a bit better.

Stay safe
Bill

How easy it's to burn the plants in soiless medium for exemple from 1.8 e.c should I go to 2.3 and what's the risk for nute burn and how fast that can happen ? I mean I can't over feed them rn it will be problem.

Nute burn happens fast , but it's not a major problem.
Unless you fry them.
But seriously it doesn't hurt FA.
Just a little brown on tips effects nothing.
Imo those girls should be eating well above 1.8 or 850 ppm.
I'd bump it to 1100-1200 and see how they react.
I'm a firm believer in feeding the fek out of my girls.
Not a fan of barley skimping by on a limited diet.
I push my girls at every stage.
And I use Bokashi and Insect frass in my pots.
Feeds my roots like a conveyor belt.
Big healthy girls.
In short bring it up a little at a time if your worried.
If you start to see burnt tips dial back a little.
But don't be afraid to take charge and make them into beasts.

Stay safe
Bill

Nute burn happens fast , but it's not a major problem.
Unless you fry them.
But seriously it doesn't hurt FA.
Just a little brown on tips effects nothing.
Imo those girls should be eating well above 1.8 or 850 ppm.
I'd bump it to 1100-1200 and see how they react.
I'm a firm believer in feeding the fek out of my girls.
Not a fan of barley skimping by on a limited diet.
I push my girls at every stage.
And I use Bokashi and Insect frass in my pots.
Feeds my roots like a conveyor belt.
Big healthy girls.
In short bring it up a little at a time if your worried.
If you start to see burnt tips dial back a little.
But don't be afraid to take charge and make them into beasts.

Stay safe
Bill
I use bokashi 2 years ago I'm not familiar with. What it does ? That white mold thing on the top symbiotic with my plant roots ?

Back
Top Bottom