Coco coir and Brunnings organic potting mix?

Grower2020

Will I be ok to use this mix of coco and potting mix for my final pot ? I'm not using perlite as I can't afford it and it's not really essential anyway.
Both of these coco and potting mix contain zero added nutrients. So if I use a and b plus calmag will I be ok to grow autos in this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-31-22-02-19-35.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-31-22-02-19-35.png
    452.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_2020-01-31-22-07-36-95.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-31-22-07-36-95.png
    343.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_2020-01-31-22-29-27-39.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-31-22-29-27-39.png
    435.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_2020-01-31-22-29-13-39.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-31-22-29-13-39.png
    150.5 KB · Views: 86
The soil has organic nutrients in it.
Why are you mixing coco and soil?
They have different pH requirements for proper nutrient uptake and coco has to remain wet, while soil has to go through a wet/dry cycle.

They have different pH requirements for proper nutrient uptake and coco has to remain wet, while soil has to go through a wet/dry cycle.
It's not soil it's potting mix. It will dry up just as fast as the coco.

If I ph at six I should be right. And the
If I ph at six I should be right. I'm growing outdoors and it's hot here so the potting mix with coco will dry fast but not quite as fast as coco alone. I'm aiming for some to mix in with the coco so I only have to water once a day

dunno what he's doing. replied to another of his threads. he's got some kind of time release nute soil going. seems all over the map right now.

dunno what he's doing. replied to another of his threads. he's got some kind of time release nute soil going. seems all over the map right now.
Well I am not going to use that slow release mix you said not to use. I am going to buy some coco and potting mix. Or would coco and sand be better. Keep in mind these plants are in harsh humid conditions

Well I am not going to use that slow release mix you said not to use. I am going to buy some coco and potting mix. Or would coco and sand be better. Keep in mind these plants are in harsh humid conditions

here, let's back up a minute ... check out the last link in my sig...
there's all sorts of good info. how to navigate the site, where find info, where to post, and how to ask for grow support.

run down the grow support list for us. gives us an idea of where you are at and what kind of gear you have available. we can then give you an idea of what is missing, or what you need.

we just want you to get the correct info.

Back
Top Bottom