Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

WCJ11, top and bottom pics are sugar leaves and from what I can tell a lot of cloudy. The center pick looks to be of actual bud and hard to see but looks to me like a lot of clear. Without much amber on the sugar leaves I'd guess these have some time to go. Want to go by trichs on bud moreso than on sugar leaves. Yes?

Just looked at the cola pics on previous page and they appear to be covered in white pistils. Definitely have some time to go. Especially if they are photos and are only 60 days from seed. I have no clue about how long it takes autos to mature.

0831171239a.jpg
0831171239.jpg
0831171238.jpg

Organic indoor grown Bubba Kush x Grand Daddy Purple-Pheno #6:

BK-GDP-1.JPG

BK-GDP-2.JPG

BK-GDP-3.JPG

BK-GDP-4.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Wow!! That babe has got some long arms on those fans!!! Can't say I've seen fan leaves stretch out that far. Nice plants!

Yeah I've never seen this before the other strains in the back don't have fans like that. It's a strawberry cookie well I think that's what it is (slight mix up with a couple of seeds) I had another strawberry cookie that hermie'd on me so I'm happy about the mix up with seeds means I still have one sc left .

Dang it every time I cruise through here and check out yalls babies I end up with something under a light, this green cr--k cutting has been in limbo for over a month in a little glass terrarium vase thing with no nutes and only sunlight through the window. It was taken in flower so now its coax her back into veg mode. Already seeing new growth starting. I got plenty to smoke from my first grow so I'm gonna see if I can veg this one much longer than my first girls and make me a monster bush, if she cooperates.
420-magazine-mobile1323565909.jpg

Back
Top Bottom