Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

420-magazine-mobile870902987.jpg

LaQueefa Herer checking in again. I don't remember the mother plant getting purple spear leaves but then again the mom was my first grow and I was an impatient out of smoke grower.

I'm guessing 2 weeks left including the flush. Maybe 3 weeks if I want to stretch it for some primo stash grade buds.

Thoughts?

20170814_110935.jpg
20170814_111219.jpg
20170814_111049.jpg
20170814_110859.jpg
20170814_111150.jpg

LOL, and is the Deuceman also responsible for the Gobillygoo-ettes we see in the first photo?

(Nice fossil, BTW.)

(I know a guy named Mike Garvin, and all I can think of when I see his name is ... ~male prostitute~. It's awful, I can't help it, he's nothing like that, but) ... :straightface:

I finally got something I can put up here,,, whew,, not that she is any eye candy,, yet...... BUT damn she's going to finish way before
Oct 1st. I should get this one in before it rains for a change, and I sure hope she can become some real eye candy come harvest time'
My favorite thread.. Everyone who knows Buckshot who started this thread???? WTF is he? But anyways
bb170.jpg

and playing with afew autos just because.. But I have to say I do have some larger autos going. 1 over 8' but these are regular autos;
bd107.jpg

nl69.jpg

I always loved this because anyone can just post the pictures they think are the best they have. So keep your bests of your bests rolling. I always loved looking at buddage. Marijuana has to be the most photogenic plant there is.. Or is it just we love the plant that much?

Keepem Green

LOL, and is the Deuceman also responsible for the Gobillygoo-ettes we see in the first photo?

(Nice fossil, BTW.)
(I know a guy named Mike Garvin, and all I can think of when I see his name is ... ~male prostitute~. It's awful, I can't help it, he's nothing like that, but) ... :straightface:

:laughtwo: Thanks! Deuce is new. He's cloned up and ready to go to meet some ladies at another location. :) He is my first ever wrong guess in over ten years of pre-sexing seeds for females. I wish I could have caught myself on video when I found out :rofl:. I was inspecting a beautiful Pitbull reversal in progress and looked at Deuce next. As I turned I'm 100% sure my face went :yikes:
BUT the universe reminding me what humility is has it's rewards. He's one of the best structured males I've seen in a long time. He had me fooled completely. It has a very strong female structure. I went over the whole thing thinking this has got to be a herm. Not a hair or calyx to be found. I'll be keeping a close eye on it through the entire run just in case but I think he's a clean male of breeder quality. I remember Jim at Fancyweed saying the males tend to be studs.

Those seeds are a fem cross of the Gobmother and Scott's Dark Side that has been labelled The Muse. There's been some germination issues with those. Totally my bad for lack of patience, but the resulting plants are really getting interesting. Three definite phenos so far and a possible fourth being reported out at the outdoor farm. I need to get out there and check it out.

Buckshot zapped himself setting up his new room. From what I gathered nothing too major. I'm showing him a little love by nick naming him ElecrtoShot or Buckshock :)

Some more Gobillygoo. I may have posted that recently but I'm not going back to find out yet lol.
Gobillygoo_35.jpg

Blast from the past. American Pie X
American_Pie6.JPG

Blast from the past. Gorilla Dawg Pheno #1
Gorilla_Dawg2.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Buckshot zapped himself setting up his new room. From what I gathered nothing too major. I'm showing him a little love by nick naming him ElecrtoShot or Buckshock :)

Wrong Buckshot, I think, if it's the one who caught the 480 volts. :straightface:

Where's our old friend?

Wrong Buckshot, I think, if it's the one who caught the 480 volts. :straightface:

Where's our old friend?

Shit. There's more than one shot? :thedoubletake: It's been a week of revelation. I need to slow down a little. :passitleft:

Another from a little ways back. QuickSilver Genetics - Avalanche
Avalanche_21.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Strain: Cheese
Day 40 of flower

420-magazine-mobile611026282.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1875236339.jpg

420-magazine-mobile974246521.jpg

Looking forward to the last 2 weeks when the weight gets packed on. 8 week flowering period.

Strain: Cheese
Day 40 of flower

420-magazine-mobile611026282.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1875236339.jpg

420-magazine-mobile974246521.jpg

Looking forward to the last 2 weeks when the weight gets packed on. 8 week flowering period.

Looks like we will be harvesting around the same time . yours are looking nice and frosty. What you expecting yield wise?

A week or so old pic
e88784c66cb5f9b5c95bc09914bd0a62.jpg
5c3074482330c98d1d9bd739580fbc43.jpg
this bud randomly starting growing outwards from its side like a tumor lol
93204ae258d9cc16f00edc4f30e13411.jpg
c7e7407c52da58abfe7d5fefc594c593.jpg
0bc0b6f95c4cb9cafe9a7388921c4fd4.jpg
this strain normally matures a bit faster but I'm flowering her under 13/11 and noticing it adds a bit of extra time... but she is packing on some nice weight I'll just have to compare it to my 12/12 plant I harvested a bit back I chopped her at day 56 of 12/12 and this second plant im letting go 75 days or so and dropping back to 12/12 the last week.

Back
Top Bottom