Constipation from edibles - Am I the only one?

Ibspot

Does anyone else have constipation issues from edibles? Whether its RSO, gummies or part of a candy bar, the results are the same. Stopped up something fierce! Someone suggested prunes. Ok, before or after the edible? Ive tried both ways and still had issues. Not sure what to do but need to do something and soon too. Don't want to give up my edibles and go back to smoking altho I like that hi better. Anyone been there, done that or have any suggestions?

Does anyone else have constipation issues from edibles? Whether its RSO, gummies or part of a candy bar, the results are the same. Stopped up something fierce! Someone suggested prunes. Ok, before or after the edible? Ive tried both ways and still had issues. Not sure what to do but need to do something and soon too. Don't want to give up my edibles and go back to smoking altho I like that hi better. Anyone been there, done that or have any suggestions?
Eat all bran breakfast cereal for breakfast of a morning it will keep things moving bit of roughage 👍
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom