Cop's Came on a no warrent Knock an talk ?

bigcid420

So this happened back in April 08 .. I was at work .. Cell phone rings !! I answer the phone only to be informed that its a Member of the drug task force an they had suspicion that i was growing MJ an wanted to speak with me.. Threating to take my kids an all kinds of nasty stuff!! So by the time i get home they where already in my house an had found my room.. They sit me down at my kitchen table an begin to question me .. Who did you get this from !! we know you give people clones blah blah .. Tell us !! You help us we will help you blah blah blah.. Well 1st off i didn't say anything.. An once they left my house went to a pay phone an started dumping quarters in calling friend to let um know what had happened to me an so they could do something to protect them selves if they felt the need to do so based on the current predicament. So its been almost 6 months sense that all happened. I fellow 2 other Grower 's i knew did get visited also the same day about 5-6 hours later. One clean out everything once he got my call .. the other one didn't an has already been to court for it..

So why have i not been arrested yet ?

Are they waiting for some lab test ?

I highly doubt it but do you think there just not going to bother with me an my 50 plants ?

The lawyer i have said he has seen it take up to 1 year ?

friends of mine say if i have not been arrested by now that nothing will happen ?

What do the member's for this board think ?

If you have any other question about what happen feel free to ask .. I am for the time being clean :( so nothing to hide now !!

Are you in California???
This same thing happened to a friend of mine almost a year ago...
My friend was never charged with anything..
They just came and took everything.....and said they would be in contact at later time..
Have not heard a thing since.
My friend had his med card for pot too....did not stop law enforcement at all....

Alot of times they wait to put together a good case that will hold in court, they want to know as much as possible, They are most likely still watching your every move. They took all your mj equip. right? They have up to year to charge you. What will prolly happen is they will get the appropriate charges and serve them to you at that point.

sometimes dirty cops take your stuff and resell it...
this is very common, especially when they can't get any confessions to make the case...
some people even get jobs as cops, solely for this purpose...
never say a word without an attorney and never tell anyone about your grow...
that is the best policy overall for sure...

Never talk to those assholes. Just say I need an attorney. They maybe trying to get some prrof of sales. Trying to find somebody to rat on you. That why you should never talk. If they can't connect you to sales then they'll probably leave you alone.

if they had no warrant then any and all illegal material found in your home or on your person will be considered "fruit of the posion tree" none of this evidence will be allowed into a courtroom.
talk to your lawyer and find out if a warrant had ever been served and if it had, exactly what for. sometimes you can get them on a technicality. if no warrant was ever served then you would have case to sue them over.
anyway good luck in all this b.s. keep on truckin for you did nothing wrong.

Nope no Warrant. It was a knock an talk he said they received a tip from someone then they looked at my power compared it to everyone else on the street an mine was the highest so they came to "CHAT" . I'm in missouri they told me they have 3 years to charge me !!

so with no warrant they basically broke into your house found your growroom and then charged you?
sounds like an illegal search and seziure and should be throw right out of court.

this kind of $h!t really pisses me off, im gonna have to go smoke before i start going ape

No no i haven't been charged with anything yet.. Only told that they have three years to charge me !! but i have not been arrested or anything they just took my stuff an left me at home with my sister an my kids !! .. An get this shit !! as the cop left he turns to me an says.. If you ever decide to do this again dont fucken tell anyone :( .. I know i know its the rule loose lips sink ships yadda yadda it will never happen to me blah blah .. ITS FOR REAL !! IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET caught keep it to yerself.. Learn from my mistake :( meh thx for the feed back though guys

good luctk to you bigcid420

They weren't acting as cops, they were thieves. Next time get their badge numbers and names and call the police. I bet their department has no idea what they've done.

-Umpsy

Still waiting on charges :cheer: been chillen :cool:for now statue of limitations is 3 years So two left been just fixin up the house so i can move setting my sites on cali !!

Back
Top Bottom