Could someone please help me set up my 5x5 grow tent? I'm struggling

StayLowKeyBro

Getting frustrated :/ If someone could help out I would really appreciate it. I would ask a friend to come help but I don't want him to know about it. So I thought I'd post on 420 mag. I've reveived tons of support from some of my questions I posted on here and really appreciate it. Who ever replies I'll send pictures too you to show you what the tent currently looks like and see what I'm doing wrong. I set up all the poles no problem but need to locate the area where I can put the base on so I could then cover it up from all sides thanks.

Getting frustrated :/ If someone could help out I would really appreciate it. I would ask a friend to come help but I don't want him to know about it. So I thought I'd post on 420 mag. I've reveived tons of support from some of my questions I posted on here and really appreciate it. Who ever replies I'll send pictures too you to show you what the tent currently looks like and see what I'm doing wrong. I set up all the poles no problem but need to locate the area where I can put the base on so I could then cover it up from all sides thanks.

I think because you are a new member you won't be able to send a private message. (Till you get 50 posts I think). Would be best to put them on this post and then a lot of people will look at them. I have no experience with grow tents myself sorry- though maybe that doesn't matter for answering your question...

post pictures here

In my tent,5x5 I set the poles up inside the tent and lift from the inside,It is a hassle with one person,but can be done

in my basement,I hoist it up with floors joists,then assemble from inside

Lay it out on your lounge room floor first if you can, that way you can have a good look and get familiar with it, marking top and bottom if needed. They're very fiddly to do alone, make sure all your zippers are undone as that frees them up a bit to manoeuvre.
Lay the base of the tent down with rest of tent off to one side, then place frame over tent base.
Stand inside frame and carefully pull rest of tent up and work it slowly over the frame positioning each corner of tent over frame corner as you go. It's tricky by yourself but not impossible.
Keep going, you will get it.
Cheers n Peace

Back
Top Bottom