oh my god. i leave for a while come back and see these lovely photos! thanks you moose. i appriciate it. it always cheers me up when you post such gorgeous pics. lol its funny that no one said anything about the vids i posted of the platns growing but G4 finds it and its totally on TV lol

ay boss. whats up?:ganjamon: i'd sya they look like potent micro grapes.:p
They look kinda purple :) Damn nice photo though.

Spectacular pictures, Moose. :cheesygrinsmiley: I always love the extremely close-up trichome pics. They're my absolute favourites... cloudy, clear, amber, purple (;)) ...I love 'em all.

What level of magnification do you need to view trichomes that close up?

More colour courtesy of Herb Fellow, our resident News guru. Lowryder done well!
Picture_00311.jpg

The pic above and below are of Original Lowryder at day 58 from seed.
Picture_0152.jpg

And here is some dried. I know, but I like to leave some leaves on.
IM001647.JPG

Now for some Lowryder 2
tmpphpoSd2yp.jpg

tmpphp8LNFMO.jpg

tmpphpWjztDp.jpg

ive seen purple kief before, and have had personally grown buds with purple trics on them even with green buds. Only a handful of tricromes where that color but is still was sweet as hell to see. MOOOSE im droooling man i love all the outdoor cannabis, thats where it should be not hiding in peoples basements. And another thing all this talk about biofuels and the prices of food going up is crazy. I know of a plant that could solve a lot of those problems and then some, FOOD CLOTHES FUEL all in one.

with that im all for america but f. the govt. as its stands currently. sry i had long week and day at work i need to get high lol pce and love

Beautiful photos Herb! You've really perfected the Lowryder strains. :cheesygrinsmiley: How many do you grow under the 400w hps?

Here's what I think about bud that is a bit leafy: Although a lot of people are picky about leaves on their bud, I think it's actually good to leave at least some on. There are some trichomes on the leaves as well, plus the leaves help protect the trichomes on the bud.

Trichomes falling off isn't really a problem with those who grow their own because almost all growers are extremely careful when handling their finished product. With all the people who handle commercial bud as it moves along the line, I couldn't imagine how many trichomes are lost. :thedoubletake: The bud probably isn't half as potent as it was to begin with once it's reached the consumer.

lol Sorry about my high trichome rant everyone, I just wake-and-baked and I'm (impatiently ;)) waiting for my fishing buddies to do the same so we can get out on the water.

Have a good one! :peace:

Lowryder 1 you could grow as many as you have floor space for. I usually end of with four females in the closet. I have been averaging 4 out of 10 beans being female.

I love this thread! :clap: Whenever I get stressed - I come and look at these amazing pics and I just can't help but chillax and smile to myself. :grinjoint: I remember my own at home and know I will soon post the latest pic of my luscious green lady(s) and share them with all my friends from around the globe. This is my vacation.

I would rep you Moose for those last purples that really made my day that day and Herb for your amazing lowryder(s) but can't rep you guys any more yet since I did last time! :rollit: and (damn!) did not sign it - oh well - please keep them coming I will get to rep you again I know! :peace:

Thanks for appreciating the images. This thread has evolved from it's origin of just buds on show, to what has become a gallery of high quality Cannabis art, rather than plant pics. I see these colours and images in the Louvre, in Paris. It truly is art. The images embrace you, and make you intimate with Cannabis.
I celebrate the achievements of each and every grower who has contributed.

I agree -I am an artist amoung other things:riskybusiness:- this is art at its best! :hippy:

Thanks for appreciating the images. This thread has evolved from it's origin of just buds on show, to what has become a gallery of high quality Cannabis art, rather than plant pics. I see these colours and images in the Louvre, in Paris. It truly is art. The images embrace you, and make you intimate with Cannabis.
I celebrate the achievements of each and every grower who has contributed.

Well put. When I was a couple decades younger and a bit less wise I reveled scoring a small bag (a quarter or a few lids...), but cannabis has become much much more through the years. It is my life, my love and my hobby. Great thread!

Back
Top Bottom