Courtesy of Thatboydean.
9991.jpg
9999.jpg

Folks, I want to talk to you about an unassuming Cannabis Warrior who lives in Holland. His name is Cees Hendricks, and his name is synonymous with fine hashish, and quality Cannabis genetics. You may know of him under his seed company's name - No Mercy Seeds.

Cees is from a special breed of hash smugglers in the 80's and 90's, who were able to move tonnes of hashish around the world, without detection. Up there with the likes of Howard Marks, Cees plied his trade from Morrocco to Holland and other parts of Europe. Hashish was his game. You can read about his exploits here.
Cees now lives in Holland, and runs No Mercy Seeds, which is one of the premiere seed companies in the world. His flagship strains of Santa Maria and Double Fun, have graced the Amsterdam coffee shops for years. Many of his strains emanate from the Brazillian rainforest, most notably the Brazillian Haze. My personal favourite.
Amsterdam_3_mei_2008-18.jpg

Cees is somewhat of an eccentric Dutchman, and is famous for his stunt of hiring a plane to drop pro-cannabis leaflets over Amsterdam, in support of a local politician who backed Cannabis. Now that is making a statement. Cees follows his passion of Cannabis botany, and his breeding studies have proved insightful and cutting edge.
double_fun_op_hydrodensa-01-03-2008_025_Medium_.jpg

Please take your time to get to know Cees. I will be doing articles on other Cannabis Warriors over the next few months.

Please visit Cees' sub-forum if you have any questions or comments. Cees is a master of the 12/12, 7 harvests a year system of growing, and is able to produce 700gms from 1m2, 7 times a year. Check it out here.

Some images of Double Fun.
13_med_gallery_4254_232_1059133_11.jpg

planten_5_mei_2008_023_19_.jpg

gallery_4254_232_64268.jpg

planten_5_mei_2008_023_21_.jpg

Daaamn! :thedoubletake: That stuff looks dooope! Must be cracker:loopy:! Cees U B dirty hard! :clap:
gallery_4254_232_64268.jpg

Here is a cool story from my mate, DaMagoMan

Now that I'm at Mom's and have access to some of my old photo's
I can tell this one and show the pics :cheesygrinsmiley:

There we were,
hangin' in the wheelhouse after lunch,
listenin' to the Shrimpers on the VHF,
just killin' time before we went back to chippin' and paintin'.
When we heard a couple captains/Shrimpers talkin' about seein' stuff floatin' off Rebecca shoal.
Not two minutes later the Cheif came runnin' down the dock yellin' about Gettin' ready to Get UnderWay.
We were in Charlie Status,
we weren't suppose to have to go Anywhere
and the boat was pretty much a mess.
Took us about 15 minutes to get the loose stuff off the deck and on the dock.
Just enough time for the Snipes to get the engines runnin'.
Another 15 minutes and we were headed out the Nor-West channel for the shoal.
The Group sent their new Fast Boat, FiberGlass V-hull with the Vet(twin 450 Chevy type) engines as well as a couple of 42 foot UTB's.
We got on scene and found 50-60Lb. bales floatin' everywhere.
The shrimpers were too smart to mess with them once we were on the way and I never heard if any of them loaded any before we got there
But I'm sure one or two did :cheesygrinsmiley:

We recovered all total over 600 bales that day.
As well as a boat with 4 POBs(ppls On board)
turned out the operator was a Retired HitMan's son from Miami already under indicment for smugglin' 'Ludes up from Columbia.

Half the load
kw_bales-small.jpg

Oh yeah, I just couldn't resist :cheesygrinsmiley:
chuck_KW_bales-small.jpg

Another one of me standing guard on the prisoners ...
oh damn, I forgot to upload it.

Back
Top Bottom