Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" Cannabis Photos

Anytime man, if you feel the need to move any of these to a new thread, please do. I really didn't know where to put them ;-)
Now I have to wipe the drool from my keyboard...

How about some Ice Queen on the stalk.

Icequeens-200dpi-.gif

Santa Maria F4 Final Stages

Santa-Maria-F4-sm.jpg

It would look nice in a bride's wedding bouquet.

Well...lets see ...i was wondering how this would rate on the high times or 420 scale of 1-10..its a skunk hybrid with what im not sure....it burns down totally leaving only ash no resin...its tatse is semi sweet and when i first got had it it was super dank the smell...no as strong as it was id label it more of a stench than a smell ( a good one though ;))...the high is clean clean clean no paranoia effects...it actually gave me energy if anything...but this lasts a very short time...i have never had the munchies so bad after this stuff ...ive been smokin on n off for about 18 years...so any questions ideas comments would be appreciated ...thx for lookin stay smart.
regerg.jpg

This is a very pretty nug. +10 reps for your contribution.

Well...lets see ...i was wondering how this would rate on the high times or 420 scale of 1-10..its a skunk hybrid with what im not sure....it burns down totally leaving only ash no resin...its tatse is semi sweet and when i first got had it it was super dank the smell...no as strong as it was id label it more of a stench than a smell ( a good one though ;))...the high is clean clean clean no paranoia effects...it actually gave me energy if anything...but this lasts a very short time...i have never had the munchies so bad after this stuff ...ive been smokin on n off for about 18 years...so any questions ideas comments would be appreciated ...thx for lookin stay smart.
regerg.jpg

wow, i wish i had some pictures to share. These are some amazing photos, especially that one GIGANTIC bush that overgrew the netting. Was the netting meant to be a screen of green type thing or was it to keep kangeroos away?

Back
Top Bottom