Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" Cannabis Photos

Wow. The colors are fabulous. What strain is that first shot, Moose? It shares many colors with the shots of God's Gift I have.

And one from M@rg for this Orange Diesel

17028IMG_2626_th.jpg

wow. that purple pic of madame crash's doesn't even look like pot. It just looks like some crazy purple flowers with some green leaves, only looks like single finger leaves. This thread makes me drool with my lack of weed.

Can't beat your thread though mate! Yours is a classic. 40,000 hits...what more can I say lol.

Thank you Smokin Moose, what really hurts me is that I can't take any new photo's for right now, because of my court case and being a Medical Marijuana patient, I want to stay within the state laws as I always have and what has been ordered by the court... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hopely I can be back at it soon helping others Medical Marijuana patients see how easy it is to grow Cannabis, "Really good Cannabis" as far as the photo's go that takes a little more time to learn... :rofl:

Thank you for showing them in this form it means alot to me... :adore: :adore: :adore:

MV... :smokin:

MV, u have very nice photos man!!! keep up the great work!

Back
Top Bottom