Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" Cannabis Photos

And more from MV Alaska, the wildest, most eccentric, extra terrestrial stoner from the wilds of Alaska. He aint a lumberjack but he's okay lol.
I think of the Rodeo Song every time I see MV log on lol

123.jpg

419.jpg

572.JPG

Go here to see more from this denizen of the arctic

I think of that song all the time, when I am plowing my driveway, lately it's two or three times a day because we are getting so much snow and I don't have a heater in my truck plus I really don't give a fuck... :19

"Life is very easy" people fuck it up...! :smokin:
"Take care of what means most to you in life" and fuck the rest... :scratchinghead:
"I try to keep everything as simple as I can" life runs easier for me that way... ;)

Man Smokin Moose those first pic you put up above my are excellent really nice shots... :adore:

MV... :smokin:

I think of that song all the time, when I am plowing my driveway, lately it's two or three times a day because we are getting so much snow and I don't have a heater in my truck plus I really don't give a fuck...

>SNIP<

It's 30 below and I don't have a truck and I don't give a fuck and I'm off to the rodeo....

YEA!

Much love MV...

moosoe htat is amaizng. truly incredible. you ever smoked anythign that gorgeous??

I was sent these of a grower, British Hempire, of Purple Afghan. This grower is without doubt a master grower, and his choice of strain is stunning. Quite an amazing plant, and sooo beautiful.

DSCF00221.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF00131.jpg

And this is a cured bud.

DSCF0014.jpg

:adore::adore::adore:Purple:adore::adore::adore:

Moose... That is the best collection of explosive picks that I have ever seen. Calendar, anyone???

Back
Top Bottom