Crop King Seeds is by far the best!

DW911

I don't (as of yet) post much but I just had to start another thread to thank Crop King seeds for their top notch warranty and customer service.

Twice this summer i have had issues where all the beans didn't pop and both times i have ended up more than satisfied.

The girls on the phone were both courteous and knowledgeable and offered tips/solutions to avoid future problems.

Crop King Seeds has gained another loyal customer and i will spread the word any time i get the chance!

Side note..... The guys at Peterb@rough Hydroponics who turned me on to Crop King Seeds deserve a little plug for the 15 or so years of excellence in the retail end of this industry.

Thanks,

DW

I have had issues with my crop king seeds twice this year and both times they were quick to send out replacements and provide tips on how to avoid trouble moving forward.
Definitely top notch customer service.

I should also say that I've had great success with them as well. The northern lights and candy cane autos are tremendously simple and massive strains for the noobs and the super silver haze is currently blowing my mind. Not the greatest crop I'll ever have but only because I've been failing to keep it within my tent! IT'S HUGE! I can't wait to SOG it with tiny clones and no veg time because it just doesn't need it.

when my latest package arrived it had a cool fridge magnet and some stickers as a bonus........who else does this kind of thing???

Thank you again Crop King

Oh... the new package of purple kush popped in 4 -5 days with a 100% germination rate.....The only thing i did differently is used distilled water (as suggested ), so i think i will be using that from now on.

I have had issues with my crop king seeds twice this year and both times they were quick to send out replacements and provide tips on how to avoid trouble moving forward.
Definitely top notch customer service.

It has been 2 weeks since I was told that my replacement white cookies and others were sent out but nothing has arrived. I made an order from Herbies in the meantime and it arrived from the UK in less than a week.

Hopefully I'm editing this post soon.

Have grown nothing but crop king seeds as of yet with no complaints. Germ probably 130 beans this year with only 4 not sprouting and crop king pulled through and hooked me up. Will be repeat buyer until they do me wrong. And a few beans not sprouting isn't sending me running or a not updated YouTube channel. The more they spend on advertising the more the product may go up. I think there product speaks for itself honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My replacement beans showed up yesterday so I'm pleased again, just had to call back and let them know that the package never showed up (was never sent?).
Regardless, excellent customer support. I'm over a month behind on my white cookies now but I'll make it up. Popped some more autos in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom