D.K.'s Kush & Cookie Space Odyssey

Hey Trig, happy daze bro. I love my Mars hydro lights hard to beat on a value for the money and they grow some fantastic meds but I need about double the power have 400 Watts of Mars hydro actual Watts in a three by four closet and about 180 Watts of lush in a three by three. I'm pretty sure I paid about half as much for both of the Mars as I did the one lush.

YEah the price point of the Mars line has been pretty hard to beat! I see they have some new stuff but from the small bit that I've read, those super sweet pricepoints seem to be pacing closer to the other companies...maybe I'm wrong just noticed a couple posts that seemed to say that. Anyways, looking proper in there as always.

Trig

Hey Trig, happy daze bro. I love my Mars hydro lights hard to beat on a value for the money and they grow some fantastic meds but I need about double the power have 400 Watts of Mars hydro actual Watts in a three by four closet and about 180 Watts of lush in a three by three. I'm pretty sure I paid about half as much for both of the Mars as I did the one lush.

YEah the price point of the Mars line has been pretty hard to beat! I see they have some new stuff but from the small bit that I've read, those super sweet pricepoints seem to be pacing closer to the other companies...maybe I'm wrong just noticed a couple posts that seemed to say that. Anyways, looking proper in there as always.

Trig
I will always use my Mars hydro lights I'm realy liking the 5watt panel I wonder if Sara can get me an all white panel. I would like to try that.
Tagging along...:thumb:

Wasup QKrop welcome to the digs.

Pulled the n.l. out to pluck nanners thout I'd take sum pics.
2015-08-06_07_47_00.jpg
2015-08-05_07_29_23.jpg
2015-08-05_07_32_02.jpg
2015-08-06_07_46_36.jpg
2015-08-05_07_29_23.jpg
2015-08-05_07_32_02.jpg
2015-08-06_07_50_54.jpg
2015-08-06_07_51_49.jpg

Oh hell yeah! Love the big round tops on those buds!
Thanks bro. I love any shape of bud LOL. Happy daze.
NL still looks juicy man, it'll be a fine smoke, even tho u had nanners :)
Thanks bro. I have been pulling nanners every other day and am sick of it. I checked her run off yesterday and she's clear and looks well flushed I'm gonna take her down and get these cookies going.

Looking good man. Subbed for the rest of the ride!!! really interested in how the HGK comes out. I was going to try it but it was so expensive on Herbies I just went with the Dinafem OG. Hopefully the HGK is as good as its price lol
This whole run is kinda pricey seeds. :) but yeah $20 for a seed wtf when I get my company up and running its gonna be $20 for a ten pack. :)
But really I will clone hgk run her twice and if she's worth it she will stay in rotation and be used for breeding.

This whole run is kinda pricey seeds. :) but yeah $20 for a seed wtf when I get my company up and running its gonna be $20 for a ten pack. :)
But really I will clone hgk run her twice and if she's worth it she will stay in rotation and be used for breeding.

Wish I could get a cut of it!!!! My patients favor OG over everything

Looks great DK! How often do you feed and at what ppm? Do you flush often (preventive)? I sure hope I can keep mine green that long!!
Thanks brother. The plants in the lush tent are being grown in pro mix and are getting a.n. sensi bloom a.b. at 10 mls a gallon and a.n. additives at 5 mls a gallon twice a week I do a weak flush of magical at week four or five of flower a dry out then back at the nutes every irrigation . The ppms start at about 800 at beginning of flower and I Max out at 1200 .
in the ffof I use iguana juice and just watch the plants and feed as they need. I also use this at 10mls a gallon.
In dwc I Max out at 800ppms.
hope that is some what clear. :)
happy daze bro.

OK potted up two cookies and the hgk. Holy Grail got the new dirt just prepackaged foxfarms oceanforest, but a nice new bag I love the way this stuff smells. The cookies got some old used foxfarms ocean forest. When prepared properly it smells just as good.
And my secret ingredient for used soil.
2015-08-08_14_08_08.jpg
2015-08-08_14_07_51.jpg

like brand new again. :)
the hgk
2015-08-08_14_49_16.jpg

the cookies
2015-08-08_15_09_42.jpg
2015-08-08_15_08_53.jpg

I snagged one cut of each before transplant. I was all out of roottech cloning gel so I used honey. We will see
2015-08-08_14_05_36.jpg

Happy growing,

Back
Top Bottom