Day 50 Hawaiian Candy? Sativa Anybody know about this strain?

shaggyb13

day 50 in flowering for this sativa. The dispensary sold it as "Hawaiian Candy" but they didn't know the genetics and I can't find anything online about it so it's probably a made up name. It has plenty of buds and I even see resin with a microscope but without it just looks like alot of long white hairs with not much behind them. The calyxes haven't filled at all. I started flowering this plant at the same time as my blue dream,madman og, purple jack, and og18. Those other plants are close to being finished and all have big swollen buds. This one not the case. I'm continuing to feed it the week 7 nutes along with M.O.A.B. and terpinator for now while the other strains are being flushed.</p>
<p>Is this normal growth pattern for a Sativa? Starting week 8 today, will I see swelling of the calyxes or is this plant a dud? Any idea what the genetics may be on this plant? TIA

hawaiiancandyday50.jpg
hawaiiancandyday50b.jpg
hawaiiancandytrichomeday50.jpg

Re: Day 50 "Hawaiian Candy ?" Sativa. Anybody know about this strain?

Thanks. Ive moved it to my second table along with the other plants that have been flowering for 2 weeks while I flush the plants on my first table which are close to finished. Don't think it's Hawaiian x Cotton Candy because I read its a 9 week strain and mine is definitely gonna take longer than that like you said.

Re: Day 50 "Hawaiian Candy ?" Sativa. Anybody know about this strain?

Well if you have a strain that the dispensary knew no genetics of, I wouldn't trust any other information as being reliable.

It will finish when it's ready is basically what it boils down to. Get your hands on a good 40x-60x scope and harvest according to trichomes.

If I had to guess, I'd say 1-3 more weeks. Possibly longer, the trichomes will tell that story though.

Although I've never grown one personally, I've heard of some sativas with a flowering time over 100 days. Let her grow, I'm sure she'll make it worth your while.

Back
Top Bottom