DB’s Peppermint Kush Grow Journal, Soil, 2018

Hey guys!
It’s been a whil, how everyone is doing?
Hope your buds are fine
My boys are growing steadily and pretty well.
We’re in week 9 now.
7 weeks vegetative stage and then starved flowering lights on 12/12hrs on June 30.
So 2 weeks since flowering now.
Here is the pic of guys together

I’ve added more lights, 2 lamps 100w equivalent have to hos simple 40$ each. For Fila & Lota to grow faster.

Here are the flowers that are forming on Umbra.

But umbra got a bit dry leaves at the bottom
Is it because I Didn’ t water it enough maybe some days? What’s your thoughts?

Overall guys are well.
I’ve cut some bottom leaves that were unnecessary, maybe that helps.

Length: Umbra, Fila, Lota
66cm / 42cm/ 38m
25 inch / 16.5 inch/ 15 inch

Distance from main lamp:
35cm/ 24cm/ 35cm
14 inch/ 10 inch/ 1h inch

Fila & lota 16 cm each or 6 inch from their small additional lamps.

Humidity stays around 35-45%. I know it’s kinda low but don’t know how to keep it higher.

Moving to new place soon so will have some news later on how plants reacted To moving:)

How is everyone, how are your plants?!

Cheers!

DB

Mornin DB! Good to hear from you! Glad to see the girls are doing well! My blue dreams are chugging right alone. When I water I go by weight. I’ll stick my finger about an inch into the soil. If it’s dry I’ll pick up the pot a feel how heavy it is. When I water I also pick up the pot when it’s heavy. Doing this over and over will allow you to know when it’s time to feed by feel.

Heyyyy

DB here, week 10.
Buds are forming and fast on all of them
And Fila and Lota catching up with Height.
Buds are beautiful but got burned cuz lamps were too close now that they grew
Here’s one more without lights

Overall everything fine I watered them well, actually 2L almost every day now :p:eek:
They are Hungry now, I want to add some more flowering nutes cuz I have only vegetative stage ones.

I increased light height to 45 cm from side lamps to Fila and Lota and overall from main lamp 30-35cm

Hope they get better:Namaste:
How’s everyone?

Need more activity!!!!
:thanks:

Oh...I enjoy stopping by! Lol. I started getting more activity on my thread when I started frequenting others more often and being part of the conversation going on there. When people see you active on different threads they will eventually click on the link in your signature and check out your grow. I’ll link a few active threads I watch with a lot of very talented growers all over them in my next post.

Also check out the monthly contests Here lots of active members here plus a lot of fun to see what these peeps enter in the contests.

And of course check out some of the people who have visited your grow already. They have great journals too!! Hope you have a great day!

Hey Guys!!!!

Missed ya'l badly ut was busy doing stuff and got off my journal for a while..
I'm sorry if I don't have time to comment on other threads, growing is not something I do full time and most of te day i'm very busy with work so can't check forums 2 often...
Anyways.. Back to topic!!!

WERE AT WEEK 12!!!! TIME FLIES- WOW;)
SO it's week 5 flowering since July 1.
Attaching a pic of the guys all together from mid view and top .:Namaste:

As you can seem overall they are ding GR8 and will be ready for harvest soon... I guess by the end of August..
BUT I GOT AN ISSUE RECENTLY.
So I bought the blooming Nutes from FLORANOVA like 2 weeks ago to give my plants nuts for BLOOM stae, not only veg lol.
What started to happen is this: Fila- started to get some yellow dots on the leaves.:confused::(
I didn't pay too much attention, thought not enough blooming nutes and added some more.
So now it's kinds a goes up byleaves like a disease. Started in the bottom, gets higher and higher:oops:

I'm really worried about FILA as i'm feeding them all the same stuff at same timeframes and i don't know how come he's only one to get the disease.
I found one more table to see whats's the issue
TO me- Looks lie potassium Excess as dots are orange on dark backgroud...
LET ME KNOW if you had that issue befor and if there is any way to fix that...
Again just feed the guy WATER only???

Oh, and some more info!!!
Here is the top nugget fro UMBRA lol, the guys looks scary to me:cool::cool::cool: Hes growing hella big, i hope i get like 5-7g from this nugget only:)
And overall expecting to get like 50-70g of harvest from these 3 trees. what you think, my expectations are right??

Oh shoot, and I got some burns on the top of Fila and Lota as they were sitting at 2 boxes eah to be closer to light and @ sa,me lvl as umbra. But Umbra seems to cope with this amount of light, but guys got shocked so I lowered them, took the boxes away and increased the light at it's MAX height:eek:

Statistic is: Umbra/Fila/Lota
Height (cm): 72/ 52/ 44- expected was 90, but i don't need more as my tent is not as high.
Height (in): 28.5/ 20.5/ 17.5

Distance from lamps (now they are all at the same level) : Umbra/Fila/Lota
CM: 25/50/55
IN: 10/20.5/21.5

As i know, at bloomig stage it's good to keep them at 12-18 inch so thats' what i'm tryoing to do.
Lamps are at their MAX heigh, above the plants.

THANKS FOR VISITING, COMMENTING, ADVISING AND STAYING ACTIVE!!!!!!:thanks:

PEACE

DB:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom