Joel''s First Grow Journal: Soil, 8-Ball Kush, Blueberry Cheese, 4 Weeks In

Joel007123

420 Member
I just grabbed the standard format of questions, apologies if i'm missing any info, let me know and I'll add it!
I'm about 4 weeks in from seedling stage (first tiny leaves appearing out of the soil). Once I planted the sprouted seedlings into the soil, I realized I was using a smaller version of Solo cups. I also missed a watering (went 3 days without water), so yellow leaves started showing up. After researching I checked the roots and they were pretty bunched up so I transplanted them to these 1.5 litre pots and with a 1/3 of the recommended dosage of nutrients they're looking much healthier and just started growing pretty rapidly.

I have 3 plants growing: 1 x 8-Ball, 1 Blueberry Cheese and 1 unknown (got the seed from a friend, its either Green Crack or Sunshine I was told)
The 8-ball is Indica (THC 15-20%), Blueberry Cheese (80% Indica, 20% sativa)
Current stage: Veg stage
Indoor or outdoor: Indoor
Soil or Hydro: Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Local top soil
If soil... What size pot? Currently all 3 plants are in 1.5 litre pots
Size of light? Vipar Spectra PAR 450w (VIPARSPECTRA PAR450 450W_Grow Lights_VIPARSPECTRA)
Is it aircooled? Yes, Vivosun 6-inch inline fan and carbon filter. Also have small 4-inch intake fan and small 6-inch clip-on oscillating fan.
Temp of Room/cab? Temperature pretty steady at 76°F
RH of Room/cab? 50-52%
PH of media or res? 6.6
Any Pests ? Not so far.
How often are you watering? every 2.5- 3 days or so.
Type and strength of ferts used? General Hydroponics go box at just less than half the recommended dosage:
  • For the vegetative stage of growth use 3 tsp. FloraGro to 2 tsp. FloraMicro to 1 tsp. FloraBloom to 1 gallon water
    (I'm using 1tsp of FloraGro, 2/3tsp of FloraMicro and 1/3tsp of FloraBloom)
    *I'll be upping the dosage as the plants grow through veg but am hoping to hear of other Go Box users and when into veg they started using more nutrients.
Thanks to everyone for reading!
Joel

4weeks.JPG

I think a friends girlfriend had green crack.
He was so desperate he didn't care.

I am using GH Flora nutes on my first grow which is a DWC hydro grow and they seem to be fine.
Started reading something about heavy metals in nutes but i listened very carefully to the bottles and couldn't hear a note of anything that sounded Like this.

Are there any advanced nute converts on here and what do they use and why ?

Back
Top Bottom