MochaBud's First Ever Grow Journal: White Widow In Organic Soil 2019

Hey I'm hittin up some White Widow this season, too, all in soil, outdoors. Looking forward to it!
Make sure you have a lot of calcium on hand :rofl::rofl: mine are hogs :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

Speaking of which...the extra limestone dust really gave 'em a jolt...White Widow after feeding tonight...

Thank you everyone for tagging along :thanks: Although in all honesty I lost/misplaced/deleted :thedoubletake: all my photos and notes that go with the finishing of this journal :hmmmm::hmmmm: ...I do however have another clone going and will cheat :rofl: and pick that one up where the others left off :nomo:

In my defense :rolleyes: I was part of the C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple and got so caught up in it I totally blew off my journal :lot-o-toke:

Well any how, along with that I'm going to start a new Journal soon and just focus on getting my perpetual back on track now that I have 2 girls gone :rip::rip: ya they hermied on me :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: caught them before they spewed on anything :hmmmm: but I still cleaned and sprayed and wiped, and I did it twice :thumb: just to make sure :rofl: Any how just received an order from one of our sponsors @Herbies Seeds and will be getting it going...take a look see....

:rofl::rofl: And OMG :rofl: forgot to mention that I thought :hmmmm: I had taken a clone from my Liberty Haze :thedoubletake: ...well apparently I didn't and that's why I have a bean going...also I don't have the pics yet but all the beans popped and are in "Jiffy Organic seedling starter" mix :thumb: I use it cuz it's cheap and so am I :rofl: also I don't take pics of tap roots, don't want to jinx myself and make them go toward a "bright light" :rofl: well at least not until they pop the surface anyway :morenutes: :snowboating:

Very nice brother, wedding cake by Canuck seeds is doing the rounds in sa the last week or so, love the selection....
Thanks Smeegs :hug: I've been wanting to try some autos but never have so I figure it's about time :thumb: plus it'll offset my perpetual that's kinda screwed up and running on empty right now :rofl: As soon as these pop the surface I'm gonna sink a few more...Purple Haze auto...Super Skunk...and Gorilla Zkittles :slide:can't wait to get my shit back on track :popcorn:

Thanks Smeegs :hug: I've been wanting to try some autos but never have so I figure it's about time :thumb: plus it'll offset my perpetual that's kinda screwed up and running on empty right now :rofl: As soon as these pop the surface I'm gonna sink a few more...Purple Haze auto...Super Skunk...and Gorilla Zkittles :slide:can't wait to get my shit back on track :popcorn:

Sounds like an awsome line up, picking up some seeds that arrived yesterday..

image.png
image.png
image.png

These are from a local breeder in South Africa called motherland genetics and I've only seen a few plants from this guy as he's been quiet camera shy in the run up to his release yesterday...:happy-birthday: to me even though it was back in May...haha

Sounds like an awsome line up, picking up some seeds that arrived yesterday..

image.png
image.png
image.png

These are from a local breeder in South Africa called motherland genetics and I've only seen a few plants from this guy as he's been quiet camera shy in the run up to his release yesterday...:happy-birthday: to me even though it was back in May...haha
Well, Happy belated Birthday Smeegs :happy-birthday::woohoo::party::theband: and that GDP is a monster so watch her close :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom