Flora Series Nutrients

dudewithaquestion

i am on the general hydroponics website. as i was reading about the floragro, florabloom and floramicro i noticed that they are recommending that you use all 3 products together throughout your entire grow. is that correct? or was naming floragro and florabloom just a big misconception?
it do say however that of course for the veg stage you would use equal parts of gro and micro and less bloom and vice versa for bloom stage. but i would love to hear a real response from an experienced user as i am not familiar with this nutrient line as it make no sense to me. but it is however coming from the manufacturer so i dont know?

Taken from their website:

What is a general purpose nutrient recommendation?

The proper ratio of each Flora Series nutrient depends on the crop and the stage of growth (look on the label for specific recommendations for different crops). However, as a rule of thumb we use the "1-2-3" ratio:

• For seeds, cuttings, or delicate seedlings use 1/4 tsp. of each nutrient to 1 gallon water
  • For the vegetative stage of growth use 3 tsp. FloraGro to 2 tsp. FloraMicro to 1 tsp. FloraBloom to 1 gallon water
  • For late vegetative to pre-bloom stage use 2 tsp. of each nutrient to 1 gallon water
  • For bloom initiation to ripening stage use 1 tsp. FloraGro to 2 tsp. FloraMicro to 3 tsp. FloraBloom to 1 gallon water.

The Flora Series is designed as a three jug system, it's what I use

If you look at a schedule you will see how the different jugs change % throughout the grow cycle, eventually eliminating the Grow and increasing Micro and Bloom to give the plants what is needed in late Flower

Most run at half strength to Manufacture suggested amount until your a seasoned grower

But a very good system for sure

Back
Top Bottom