Decriminalization

Everyone needs to write their elected officials and keep this effort active. I have written mine, how about everyone else? :nomo:
Hahaha! oh man that's funny...our state's elected officials are so corrupt they only hear you once that big donation check clears...seriously, our governor just awarded a prime vaccination contract to a grocery store chain...24 hours after they donated $100k to his campaign. Our senators are even worse!

Are we still supposed to be hanging on tight for some big reveal?
The timing wasn't right. Let's wait and see what happens after some courts actually see the evidence, and not refuse to see the evidence. Trump is winning court cases by the way... you just aren't hearing about it. Trump can't overturn this, nor should he. The military could overturn this, but they won't by themselves... they are waiting for the courts. Ask yourself why DC is still militarized... do you see any rabid right wingers about? At all? Anywhere nearby or threatening? No.... things are not as they seem in club Biden. Be patient... there are still some traitors left to root out.

Hahaha! oh man that's funny...our state's elected officials are so corrupt they only hear you once that big donation check clears...seriously, our governor just awarded a prime vaccination contract to a grocery store chain...24 hours after they donated $100k to his campaign. Our senators are even worse!
Oh, and that same grocery store chain was also the biggest donor opposed to medical marijuana so they've managed to slow things down a lot. (MMJ cuts into their pharmacy profits). The people managed to vote and get it passed but the state still dragged their feet as much as they could (lots of opposition to the devil's lettuce by all of the Jesus freaks). Not to mention it just came out that the company's heiress funded the rally on January 6th

The timing wasn't right. Let's wait and see what happens after some courts actually see the evidence, and not refuse to see the evidence. Trump is winning court cases by the way... you just aren't hearing about it. Trump can't overturn this, nor should he. The military could overturn this, but they won't by themselves... they are waiting for the courts. Ask yourself why DC is still militarized... do you see any rabid right wingers about? At all? Anywhere nearby or threatening? No.... things are not as they seem in club Biden. Be patient... there are still some traitors left to root out.
I keep hearing that..."just wait, you'll see!"

Sorry to hear that. If they are that corrupt then feed their imagination, use $$$$ to help them make up their mind. The way I see it we are all here for the same reason, our passion for marijuana. So why not write them?

Sorry to hear that. If they are that corrupt then feed their imagination, use $$$$ to help them make up their mind. The way I see it we are all here for the same reason, our passion for marijuana. So why not write them?
Oh, we have. I'm sure our letters and petitions were filed under t for trash somewhere LOL.
Would love it if they opened up a caregiver grow license or something along those lines but so far it's only set up for big players to get a license (millions of dollars and giant grow facilities require to apply).

I am doing quite well with the present caregiver laws in Missouri. With my cultivation license and a handful of registered patient cards documented on site, I can legally grow more than my grow rooms can easily accommodate. After trying to get up near to my legal limit of 18 plants in veg and 18 in bloom, I have realized that I can do better by going with fewer plants with larger containers and never worry about exceeding my legal limit.

I have found a loophole, whereas I am officially growing for only 3 patients, including me... but I am actually giving care to quite a few more than that. Once this stabilizes, I don't see why I couldn't quit my "day job" and work for myself at home. I wouldn't make near as much money as I do now, but I wouldn't starve either. I like how this is playing out.

That sounds amazing! Mrs cough is really paranoid about sharing but i really enjoy helping people with this wonderful plant so there's a bit of a tug-o-war at home over that. It's illegal to grow anything at all here so out set up is small and discrete. I can stand in the driveway with my garage wide open chatting with neighbors and they have no idea there's weed growing 20 feet away!

Just a reminder. The bill that passed late last year on Decriminalization is now dead in the water as the saying goes.

Since the Senate did not take it up the bill died when the 116th Session of Congress ended on Jan 3, 2021. That day the 117th Session started (and will end on Jan 3, 2023). The new bill has to be introduced this session and the sooner the better.

Cannabis , hemp , and the environment you meant to say... money moves mountains
:yummy::ganjamon:;)

Did you all hear that Biden just yesterday fired 5 of his staff members who have a history smoking pot?
I can’t stand the guy ...but I can’t figure out the correlation .. can you be more specific ? I’ll bet more than half of his administration has a ‘ history of smoking pot ‘ .... were they fired due to smoking pot ? It’s still illegal in some states ....

I read that yesterday. It appears that only 5 people were fired. The firing, probably done by a division of the FBI and not Biden or his immediate staff, was because they could not pass the security clearances they needed for the job position. A couple of them had a history or incident involving a 'hard drug', whatever that implied. Several had something else in their history that was added to a Marijuana history of some sort and then that kept them from the security clearance. Then there were several others, some with minor issues in their history, who were not fired but were transferred to other offices or jobs that did not require the same level of security clearances.

People with a Marijuana history who did not need any specific or higher level security clearance were not affected and they kept their jobs.

It might speed up talk of how hard it will become to hire people if the applicant cannot have any Marijuana involvement in their past.

Kamala Harris says she is fully comitted to weed decriminalization and expungement. seen that on twitter today don't know if old news. happy smoking :peace:
A total of 1,974 people were sent to state prisons for marijuana-related offenses during Harris’s 2011-2016 tenure as the Golden State’s lead prosecutor.
Hmmmm.

Kamala Harris says she is fully comitted to weed decriminalization and expungement. seen that on twitter today don't know if old news. happy smoking :peace:
A total of 1,974 people were sent to state prisons for marijuana-related offenses during Harris’s 2011-2016 tenure as the Golden State’s lead prosecutor.
Hmmmmmn

It might speed up talk of how hard it will become to hire people if the applicant cannot have any Marijuana involvement in their past.
Apology for changing the main subject, but this response triggered my curiosity.
When a marijuana consumption test is performed, will the test tell if the marijuana is medical (something like under 1% thc) or higher then the medical percentage.?

Back
Top Bottom