Deficiency problem?

during my waterings I started the fertilizer program as follows
Vaalserberg Garden:
Pachamama Mamaquilla "root boost" 0.5 ml / l NPK: 2-2-3
Pachamama Grow "growth fertilizer" 1ml / l NPK: 4-2-5
aptus: ecozym +
compositions ecozym + : Cellulase and β-glucan complexes • Mixture of complex sugars (polysaccharides) • Manganese (Mn)
for enzym + have I done well or not add this additiff thank you

Good morning all

I want to come back to my problem with plants, if the problem also came from very hard water, I will detail you
today I received my water bill and with there was the water analysis report for my municipality
for the hardness of the water the value announced is 30.3 ° f "very hard water"

I started to do research on the subject and I found that it could have consequences on the plant
deficiency, root problem, purple stem
I hope you don't bother with my questions
thank you

Good evening I post new photos of the plants
I transferred the plants to an 80x80x180cm grow box
Bulb Super HPS 250w 37000 lumens NURTURELITE cro and flo
Professional glass reflector (air suction at the bulb as for the cooltubes)
PRO RV-PK extractor Ø 125mm 2 speeds 220 and 420m3 / h

on the other hand I can not stabilize the temperature around 24 ° C with the extractor running and at 220 m3 / h the temperature drops to 19.5 ° C can I run the extractor for 30 minutes and 1 hour stop? to try to have a temperature a little higher what do you think of plants in general? thank you

IMGP5346.JPG

IMGP5347.JPG

IMGP5348.JPG

IMGP5349.JPG

IMGP5350.JPG

IMGP5351.JPG

IMGP5352.JPG

You have nice plants but they look sad, leaves should be lifted upwards but they are drooping or pointing down. What is your watering routine, how much, how often etc?

I’m in US and not accustomed to Celsius but that temp is low, the plants are young and small plus the odor is minimal at this point - do you really need to run extraction fan right now? As long as there is good airflow in and out of the grow space and fans to move air around don’t think extraction is necessary at this point in time. Now when the plants get bigger yes you may need extraction fan to remove odors.

Whatever it takes you need to get the temps up

the little floor fan i see will do this to the leaf ends , , drying them out , , watch the humidity also it can block out calcium your just on the limit ,
And watering yes let them dry between watering's :) ,this will get the humidity down too when dryer
I think every one has pointed you in the right direction , happy growing :thumb:
IMGP5326 - Copy.JPG

IMGP5332.JPG

You have nice plants but they look sad, leaves should be lifted upwards but they are drooping or pointing down. What is your watering routine, how much, how often etc?

I’m in US and not accustomed to Celsius but that temp is low, the plants are young and small plus the odor is minimal at this point - do you really need to run extraction fan right now? As long as there is good airflow in and out of the grow space and fans to move air around don’t think extraction is necessary at this point in time. Now when the plants get bigger yes you may need extraction fan to remove odors.

Whatever it takes you need to get the temps up

Hello
thank you for your reply
so regarding the watering last I watered 5 days ago in general the frequency and 6 to 7 days because I have a potting soil with a fairly high water retention rate is 75%

for the volume of water I put around 3l to 3.5l per plant as my pots have a volume of 14l

for my next assignment I would look for a soil with a much lower water retention

for the extraction I thought it was essential to have one to renew the air in the box after having read crop guides
thank you

sorry ive seen the update , they need fresh air and old air taken out by the looks of things
the straight air flow from the fan is drying the leaves out there is a vapour barrier
Hello
ok for the fan
do you have any advice to avoid dry leaves?
I don't know if putting the fan outside the box in front of an air vent would be a good idea?
would my fan be too big for the grow box?
thank you

A fan that blows too hard will make your plant look like it has other issues. Wind can cause spots on leaves that get mistaken for Phosphorus Def., or they get twisted leaves that make you think too strong of nutes, etc. Your fan is really close to the plants. Probably too close.

A fan that blows too hard will make your plant look like it has other issues. Wind can cause spots on leaves that get mistaken for Phosphorus Def., or they get twisted leaves that make you think too strong of nutes, etc. Your fan is really close to the plants. Probably too close.
Hello
very well thank you for your remark
but since my box is 80x80x180cm
I don't know how I'm going to deal with the distant
thank you

Hi,
little poll
for you what is the acceptable water retention rate for a soil for a good culture
thank you

Back
Top Bottom