Desperate Need Of Some Help

Thanks, I'll take a look at that, thanks again and enjoy your yield!
Hi again, plants doing very well and I've been following the advice of the other person with respect to watering. I've looked online and can't seem to find this leaf problem and I'm wondering if you, or anyone else, may know what the issue is. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 159929521213130351670084587457.jpg
    159929521213130351670084587457.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 56
  • 15992952812675684819066371960543.jpg
    15992952812675684819066371960543.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 53
  • 1599295307019192891281980802420.jpg
    1599295307019192891281980802420.jpg
    989.5 KB · Views: 55
Hi! I am glad that your watering problems have gone away.... this looks to be a bit of a potassium deficiency. If you are feeding nutrients, I would feed a little bit more dosage... these are big plants out in the sunlight, and they look to be needing a little more than the recommended amount.
Thanks for that, would you suggest a shot of Potassium, or just increase the other nutes I'm feeding them? Thanks for the reply

Thanks, but could you be a bit more specific?
They are not as dark of green as I would prefer. Some have taken that clue to advise you that N was all you needed and some suggested coffee grounds. I think that you need more of everything that the plant needs right now, and if you used your nutes as they are advised at this stage of the grow, but in larger doses than you would give to a plant inside, I think it will fix all the problems, the light green and the deficiency. Keep in mind that nutes and their instructions are meant for an indoor grower under 1000w HID. If you are outside, you are experiencing a lot more photosynthesis than is typical for an indoor grow, and I believe your plants are simply hungry for more.

Hi! I am glad that your watering problems have gone away.... this looks to be a bit of a potassium deficiency. If you are feeding nutrients, I would feed a little bit more dosage... these are big plants out in the sunlight, and they look to be needing a little more than the recommended amount.
Hi again, thanks for the advice. The plants seem to be doing better. In the end I got a PK of 13 14. I have a question, if I haven't run out! I have Bio Grow which is 4 3 6. Do I need to add the nitrogen, and more PK, so is It one or the other or different quantities. I'm following the label of the PK and it suggests 5ml per litre. Any advice would helpful. Thanks and have a great weekend!
IMG_20200918_193153.jpg
IMG_20200918_193153.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200918_193143.jpg
    IMG_20200918_193143.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20200918_193127.jpg
    IMG_20200918_193127.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 38
Hello Steveinspain, congrats on bringing your girls back to life! They are looking much better now. I guess the fabric pots made a huge difference. I am curious about the law in Spain. You have mentioned that the plants have to be out of plain sight right. So the amount that you can grow and store is not limited?

Hi, yes, more or less, closer to 3, I believe. My trichomes and starting to get milky so I shall see. The soft pots were a life saver. I already have smaller ones (for the seedlings) in my wish list on Amazon for next spring. Amazing the difference! I'm watering about every 2 days now and the nutes/no nutes sytem has worked well. I'm also adjusting to 6.2 and my girls seem to like that. I have followed Emilya's advice and got a fert that's high in P & K. I just need to balance the Bio Grow with that one to not overdo it. Thanks for your help, I sincerely appreciate it!. How's your harvest; have you sampled the yield? (A la Rush-Passage to Bangkok!) All the best

Hello Steveinspain, congrats on bringing your girls back to life! They are looking much better now. I guess the fabric pots made a huge difference. I am curious about the law in Spain. You have mentioned that the plants have to be out of plain sight right. So the amount that you can grow and store is not limited?
Thanks, yeah, life saver! What a difference. Man o man had I just transpanted them to the soft pots I'd have a proper plant (the second one got knocked over in high winds, so lost the top half. Although it seems that without the top part the bottom part has really grown fat colas). I think the law was relaxed a few years back. I'm not sure of the amount as I only grow 2 as that really is enough. I'm a bit of a lightweight and the dope I grow is pretty potent, so a few hits and I'm good for a few hours. I have a pretty good supply in my freezer as well, so no worries about regular smoke (there's also extremely good Moroccan OO here for about €2.50/gram and that can be pretty stupefying!!!) I imagine that people grow what they want and really, even before the law changed the police aren't that bothered to bust people who smoke. Obviously they still bust pros with thousands of Kgs, but it's never been a big thing with personal use. Amazing the fragrant night air around my little town... There are many roof terraces like mine! Still high 20's here but getting dark around 8-815 now. Thanks for your message! All the best

I know man, my first grow was in plastic pots and second one in fabric pots - night and day :) I am with you on the amount to grow by yourself, i dont smoke a lot myself, usually 1 joint a day, max 2. This year i have grown way too much, i think im gonna be giving it away and next year ill go for less plants. So you are freezing your weed, thats a good point, i might consider it too - how long is too long to be stored in glass jars? Any idea? Thank you for the explanation of spanish ways, i apreciate that very mucho :) I wish you all the best too dude, see ya around.

Hi, yes, more or less, closer to 3, I believe. My trichomes and starting to get milky so I shall see. The soft pots were a life saver. I already have smaller ones (for the seedlings) in my wish list on Amazon for next spring. Amazing the difference! I'm watering about every 2 days now and the nutes/no nutes sytem has worked well. I'm also adjusting to 6.2 and my girls seem to like that. I have followed Emilya's advice and got a fert that's high in P & K. I just need to balance the Bio Grow with that one to not overdo it. Thanks for your help, I sincerely appreciate it!. How's your harvest; have you sampled the yield? (A la Rush-Passage to Bangkok!) All the best
3 weeks. 5 weeks. They will take what they will take. All my plants did go one to three weeks longer than I expected. The trichs took their time showing amber. The slow dry in the fridge went well. I harvested in stages so I actually have some bud 3 weeks into cure ( after 7 to 14 days of dry ) The aroma and taste ( of course I have been sampling ) changed drastically over that 3 week period.
I do have a sativa outside that looks very similar to yours. Mid Oct I suspect ?

Attachments

• 14BB5DCF-5ECA-4855-9843-C4E45BD7538B.jpeg
    14BB5DCF-5ECA-4855-9843-C4E45BD7538B.jpeg
    724.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 1771640B-77C2-467D-A6D6-7CE91C3050CB.jpeg
    1771640B-77C2-467D-A6D6-7CE91C3050CB.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 53
  • DA0EFFFF-0814-44D4-B27C-B42DEBF0E103.jpeg
    DA0EFFFF-0814-44D4-B27C-B42DEBF0E103.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 49
  • F3DC97C4-23C0-4C3D-8F34-515A7F5EF1EF.jpeg
    F3DC97C4-23C0-4C3D-8F34-515A7F5EF1EF.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
  • 8BB37379-E290-4492-8BE9-1418FF853B52.jpeg
    8BB37379-E290-4492-8BE9-1418FF853B52.jpeg
    1,016.7 KB · Views: 48
I know man, my first grow was in plastic pots and second one in fabric pots - night and day :) I am with you on the amount to grow by yourself, i dont smoke a lot myself, usually 1 joint a day, max 2. This year i have grown way too much, i think im gonna be giving it away and next year ill go for less plants. So you are freezing your weed, thats a good point, i might consider it too - how long is too long to be stored in glass jars? Any idea? Thank you for the explanation of spanish ways, i apreciate that very mucho :) I wish you all the best too dude, see ya around.
Hey, not sure about glass jars and how long it will stay fresh. In the freezer I have herb from 2015. I take out a few buds, let them get to room temp and it's like it was the day I put it in the freezer. I don't have a no-frost freezer and it's been no problem. Same potency same freshness! I don't know how long it will be good for but I've read 6-8 years with no problem. My dope is pretty potent (18-23%) and I can barely take 3 tokes off mine and I'm good for a few hours! Burn slo, bro

3 weeks. 5 weeks. They will take what they will take. All my plants did go one to three weeks longer than I expected. The trichs took their time showing amber. The slow dry in the fridge went well. I harvested in stages so I actually have some bud 3 weeks into cure ( after 7 to 14 days of dry ) The aroma and taste ( of course I have been sampling ) changed drastically over that 3 week period.
I do have a sativa outside that looks very similar to yours. Mid Oct I suspect ?
Great shots, I love your home dispensary!!! The outdoor one look great. A friend sent me a shot of his tree he's just harvesting now on a farm on the Holland Marsh in Ontario and the top was like 2 foot long and probably about 2 pounds! My God, the dope I have is pretty potent and I guess I'm a bit of a lightweight-I take a few hits and I'm good for hours. Quite how you could smoke all the dope in the jars is a mystery to me! I'm in no rush, my trickes are just starting to turn milky and very little signs of Amber. They are getting nice and plump and although I've just used the high PK fert once it's making a difference, or perhaps just the natural progression of the buds. Love my night air on the sun terrace, a combination of my jasmin, night jasmin and my beautiful girls...stay in touch!

Back
Top Bottom