Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

Yes, King will test the lamp, we believe he will tell every single details for growers!!! :bravo: :welcome:

Thanks KingJohnC:thanks:

For further details on how to purchase a 432w Spider COB LED grow light for a special 420 Magazine price personal message me for details.

Hi Guys, tomorrow will be the Chinese Valentine's Day!!! :love:

Wish everybody have a happy and Romantic Day with your Wife or GF, maybe your guys could get a Rose to have a beautiful dinner with your Wife or GF. HAHA :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

HMG, the price was listed on their website...

If you do some research and look at the date of my post along with some other dates and posts you'll see that the price was not listed on their website, IMHO it was very secretive, they wanted everyone to email them for a price at that time. :Namaste:

Now the price is there and it's a decent price. We'll just have to wait and see how it works out for JohnC.

these lights look awesome, but I don't think I can use them. Looking at the coverage diagrams, it appears the minimum distance is 36" and goes up to 48". My basement is only 6.5', so I have concerns about being able to keep these light far enough away from the plants.

Twilight LED has relied to the recommended hanging distance for hanging the 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light is 12"-24" from the led panel and by the light panel coverage the 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light should still grow cannabis plants well from seedling to flower when the LED light panel is hung 40"-48" above the and give a 36" or 3'x3' area coverage good illumination.

10. How high should be hang above the plants?

We suggest to hang it with 12-24” according to different stage of growth.

PAR_value.PNG

FOOTPRINT.jpg

That last image is the one that has me concerned. I can't keep my flowering plants 36" from my lights. Not gonna happen in my space.

I'm gonna watch your test still, but I don't think these will work for my project.

I believe that you are miss understanding the charts. The 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light should be hung 12"-24" above the plants depending on their stage of growth. The 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light when hung 12"-24" above the canopy should also give an area of 3'x3' good illumination to the plants with up to 40"-48" of penetration of light from the LED grow light to the bud sites depending on the stage of growth.

I believe that you are miss understanding the charts. The 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light should be hung 12"-24" above the plants depending on their stage of growth. The 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light when hung 12"-24" above the canopy should also give an area of 3'x3' good illumination to the plants with up to 40"-48" of penetration of light from the LED grow light to the bud sites depending on the stage of growth.

And the key phase here is "up to". So we are hoping that it will be ideal to small cabinet width with ratching cables for adjustment. No doubt it will work in large spaces with no height restrictions.

Alright, we are glad to make a right decision~ :)

If you do some research and look at the date of my post along with some other dates and posts you'll see that the price was not listed on their website, IMHO it was very secretive, they wanted everyone to email them for a price at that time. :Namaste:

Now the price is there and it's a decent price. We'll just have to wait and see how it works out for JohnC.

Thanks Dennise, we are looking forward to seeing the journal by king. :high-five:

Great intro... I love the way you put all your info up front and think it was a very wise decision to post pricing. King is certainly the guy to test the lights IMO and can't wait to see it in action. Good job Twilight....:goodjob:.....:circle-of-love:

:thanks: Allsmiles, glad to hear about your kind comments, we are looking forward to seeing great journal by King. HAHA. :welcome:

Very nice detailed information on the lights. Can't wait to see this thing in action. The price range is right down my alley.

Thanks Hiker, The coverage we provided is 36" and 48", that is distance of Lamp to ground, because we didn't know the height of every plant. :thanks:

For the distance of lamp to plants, we suggest 15" to 24". :Namaste:

these lights look awesome, but I don't think I can use them. Looking at the coverage diagrams, it appears the minimum distance is 36" and goes up to 48". My basement is only 6.5', so I have concerns about being able to keep these light far enough away from the plants.

You are awesome. King~~:high-five: thank you!

Renegade69, if the spider4 is too powerful for the smaller cabinet, we suggest to wait a little longer time since we will have a series to be coming. that will have smaller wattage for choice. :high-five:

And the key phase here is "up to". So we are hoping that it will be ideal to small cabinet width with ratching cables for adjustment. No doubt it will work in large spaces with no height restrictions.

Renegade69, if the spider4 is too powerful for the smaller cabinet, we suggest to wait a little longer time since we will have a series to be coming. that will have smaller wattage for choice. :high-five:

Not to small for me.

I'm going to put it to some good use...LOL.

Back
Top Bottom