Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

re: Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

HAHA, thank you John,
That's the great honor to cooperate with you~:high-five:

I am really looking forward to Reviewing the 432w Spider COB LED grow light for Twilight Groups LED. I often check the 420 Magazine sponsors page and when I saw Twilight Groups LED was now a 420 Magazine sponsor I familiarized myself with Twilight Groups LED products and noticed the 432w Spider COB LED grow light Twilight Groups LED manufactures with the 2nd type FULL Spectrum with UV380 1PCS, IR730 1PCS, 6500K 2PCS, 440NM 4PCS, 460NM 6PCS, 580NM 1PCS, 610NM 1PCS, 630NM 4PCS, 660NM 10PCS the actual power draw is 236w. I believe that with the full spectrum COB LED's and with lenses the 432w Spider COB LED grow light is very interesting and may solve several limitations with other brands previous COB LED light panels.

My apology HomeMedGrower,
we didn't show the price here since there are different price for different quantity. and you can see that rare suppliers are showing price on thread, I believe the virulent price competition is our concern. :Namaste:

Thanks for understanding. :thanks:

Your signature says "Most professional and Best manufacturer of COB LED Grow Light" If this is the case I don't think any kind of price competition would be a concern. If the lights are worth the price people will buy them.

Different price for different quantity? Discount for buying multiple units maybe, that still could be put on your website $xxxx.xx for 1 unit $xxx.xx for 2 so on and so on.

Sorry it's just hard for me to wrap my head around the secrecy of the price for this light.

Alright, I think you are right. :)

And we will update the price on our website ASAP:Namaste:

We appreciate your suggestion HomeMedGrower . :thanks:

Your signature says "Most professional and Best manufacturer of COB LED Grow Light" If this is the case I don't think any kind of price competition would be a concern. If the lights are worth the price people will buy them.

Different price for different quantity? Discount for buying multiple units maybe, that still could be put on your website $xxxx.xx for 1 unit $xxx.xx for 2 so on and so on.

Sorry it's just hard for me to wrap my head around the secrecy of the price for this light.

Thanks for asking Wizgrow :thanks:

Yes, we will have a series of COB LED Grow Light , it will be coming soon, and I will update the info. here once we make them out. :circle-of-love:

I'd like to see 9 cobs on a unit - looks like the power would remain just over 600w and put out the PAR/Footprint for 5' x 5' area.
:)

I'm very happy to see that price. :high-five:

I had done a little research and found out that most COB's reduce manufacturing cost. So I assumed most LED companies would try to exploit the new technology at exorbitant costs.
But at 296$, not only is the price attainable for lower budget growers, It shows that you guys are at a minimum a great value company!

Good to hear about your kind comments!!! :thanks::thanks::thanks:
We just wanna let the clients to know more details of this lamp before purchasing. :circle-of-love:

Nice open presentation of your lights, giving the customers the info they want is the first battle! Well done Twilight :)

Price says $0 now and no place to buy :blalol:

Are these still available?

My apology HomeMedGrower,
we didn't show the price here since there are different price for different quantity. and you can see that rare suppliers are showing price on thread, I believe the virulent price competition is our concern. :Namaste:

Thanks for understanding. :thanks:

HMG, the price was listed on their website...

Back
Top Bottom