Diamond Series XML 650 - Purple OG - Moonshine Ghost Train - Blue God - 9Pound Hammer

Agrade420

What's goin on everybody.
I'm starting a new grow in a 5x5 Gorilla Grow Tent,with a DS Xml 650.
Inside i have four 5 gallon containers, two of my ladies are in there 2 weeks of veg, the other two are still on week one.
Also got a 6 inch hyperfan, along with a cool mist humidifier.
Bear with me, this is my first grow.
Ill do my best at keeping up with this journal , im looking forward too you're feeback, thank you.
Enjoy

IMG_017859.JPG

Moonshine Ghost train (Left) Purple Og#18 (Right) Blue God (Back) Day 3
IMG_019540.JPG

Blue God day 3
IMG_019049.JPG

Moonshine Ghost Train Day 5
IMG_018552.JPG

Purple Og#18 Day 5

Re: Diamond Series XML 650 - Purple Og - Moonshine Ghost Train - Blue God - 9Pound Ha

They all look great from here, nice clean setup. They're going to do just fine. The folks here will make sure of that:) I'll follow along and try to help if it's in my field of knowledge. Goodluck and..

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Kig

Re: Diamond Series XML 650 - Purple Og - Moonshine Ghost Train - Blue God - 9Pound Ha

Thank you I really appreciate it brotherman, hopefully they turn out good, I am having a lil difficulty with one of my plants, the moonshine ghost train is having a lil bit of yellowing an lil spots on the ends of the leaf an the other leafs the tips are kinda dropping :/
IMG_022851.JPG
IMG_022755.JPG
IMG_022949.JPG
IMG_022653.JPG

What's your medium? Have you given nutes yet? Is the soil constantly wet?

I seen some curled edges in previous pics, how close is tour light, heat/light can curl the edges and if not corrected it will start to die(yellow/brown/black)

Start by getting the variables for us, so we can better diagnose your symptoms. Good pics, someone will be along to help out in no time. Till then,

KIG :green_heart:cheers

I'm using roots organics, an no I have not fed them any nutes yet, I'm waiting in till week 3 or 4 to give them nutes, the led light is about 28 inch away from the top of the plant. Maybe i should raise the light a bit

I'll upload some photos today

IMG_025356.JPG
IMG_025253.JPG
IMG_025451.JPG
IMG_025552.JPG
IMG_025651.JPG
IMG_025752.JPG
IMG_025856.JPG
IMG_026053.JPG
IMG_026153.JPG

So there's leaf cupping, and some leafs are clawing. And the discolouration and some fading of the Green. This is getting interesting.

What's your soil ph, I'd consider flushing your medium with a diluted nute mix. I think you Ph levels are blocking nutrient uptake... Don't quote me on that... but ya, a flush is not a bad thing. It seems to be a problem with the roots, the heat stress doesn't help but things are progressing in the leaves, something is off. Check my facts before you act, remember I'm a novice too.

KiG'er :green_heart:cheers

I believe your light is to close, not enough ventilation and you need to immediately give them 1 tsp of Epson Salt, and Cal/mag per gallon I suggest you do it at least twice in 12 days.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry i haven't updated this in a while, good news tho all my ladys are doing great. welll sorta lol i kinda broke one of them and pruned 2 off them a lil too much.

Week are at about week 5 and a half.

if you could leave me some feed back at what i can do better i'd appreciate it. Thank you :peacetwo:
Here some pictures, mind you i have a lot of clones in there lol

Waiting on mt other tent.

IMG_046843.JPG

Purple Og #18 This is the one i accidentally broke half at my attempt mainling lol i know what your thinking noob move right?
No worries I'v got about 2-3 of her clones;)
IMG_046937.JPG

Next we got our 9 Lb Hammer week 2 doing good got fimmed, figured i'd experiment a tad.
IMG_047038.JPG
Moonshine Ghost Train Week 5 and a half, doing good, just trimmed her a lil too much :/ Still got 3-4 of her clones tho
IMG_047138.JPG

Next my second favorite, Blue God Mix of god bud and blueberry, Week 5 and a half trimmer a lil to muuck :/ its alright tho got 3-4 of her clones
IMG_047242.JPG

Purple Og Clone Week 1 big one Doing Great My Favorite so far, dark thick healthy leaves, and nice thick stem. also a moonshine ghost train on the top left side, and the top right smaller one is another purple og.
IMG_047341.JPG
Another Blue god clone
IMG_047441.JPG
another blue god lol
IMG_047541.JPG
Unknown
IMG_047738.JPG
another unknown
IMG_048933.JPG
blue god
IMG_048732.JPG
IMG_048540.JPG

They look pretty good to me. You really cropped those branches downward... If you start training earlier you can avoid having to snap the stems to shape them. Otherwise they have a nice green hue and look very content in their pots. Keep up the good work and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Guy i need some help!!!! can someone tell me what i have to do too these two plants?

IMG_053440.JPG
IMG_053339.JPG
IMG_053229.JPG
IMG_053133.JPG
IMG_051743.JPG
IMG_051547.JPG
IMG_051339.JPG
IMG_051035.JPG
IMG_050926.JPG

Guy i need some help!!!! can someone tell me what i have to do too these two plants?

IMG_053440.JPG
IMG_053339.JPG
IMG_053229.JPG
IMG_053133.JPG
IMG_051743.JPG
IMG_051547.JPG
IMG_051339.JPG
IMG_051035.JPG
IMG_050926.JPG

You've got several different macro and micro nutrient deficiencies. You need to feed them a broad spectrum nutrient solution properly PhD. Foliar feeding broad nutes would be a good booster aswell, ultra diluted and aerosolized under the leaves to be absorbed by the stomatas.

What are you using for nutrients?

Raise your lights , give some Epsom salt , or cal-mag , let them dry a little between waterings

No idea what that is bro, where can I get some of those things? I'm feeding them xtreame tea from xtreame gardening, they now look like there getting better

Re: Diamond Series XML 650 - Purple OG - Moonshine Ghost Train - Blue God - 9Pound Ha

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom