RedChin's Soil RudeBoi & Purple Punch - 1st Ever Grow

RedChin

The time is finally here! Welcome to my journal where I'll be seeking as much advice as possible. After a couple months of peicing together this operation and gathering as much info as possible, I'm finally ready. So with that said, let's get started.
For my 1st ever grow, I've decided to go with RudeBoi and Purple Punch. Bred by Archive Seeds here in Portland, RudeBoi OG is an indica-dominant hybrid cannabis strain that brings together genetics from two OG Kush phenotypes, Irene OG and a backcrossed Face Off OG. Purple Punch is the sweet and sedating union of two indica-dominant classics. By breeding Larry OG with Granddaddy Purple.
Just picked them up today from my local gardner with about 3-4 weeks left in veg.
I'm using Pro Mix w/myco with the "Nectar for the Gods" line of nutes. I'm thinking a transplant into their final 5gal pot destination in a couple weeks before the flip.
I went with x2 Qb288 boards to fill my 4x4 grow tent. Currently on a 24 hour cycle and will prolly switch to 18/6 soon.
I'm using a 400cmf exhaust fan set on low. The idea of this was to buy big to scale down the noise. X2 6 inch intake holes at the bottom.
I've got my tent in a vacant bedroom to help control atmosphere.
So before I end this introduction with some pics, lmease remember, I'm gonna need some help....chime in!

Let them stabilize with just tap water. Don't think it's pests...

What do you know about them from before you got them? Seedlings, cutlings? How old? Light conditions?

Looks like nutrient burn to me. Maybe give them plain ph water for a bit. Maybe even a little flush. Some strains don’t lilike much Nutes. My Super Silver Haze doesn’t handle Nutes well. I have both of them on much lower feed strength than the rest. I hope you get everything under control.✌️

I’m putting a link down here at the bottom so you can get a second opinion also. Just go on there and ask, They are some great growers that patrol that site and are more than willing to help. Here’s the link.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hope you get it figured out.✌️

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom