2021 Grow Season! What you're planning to plant? Any new to you strains? Any goals?

I use one of those little cheap little rolling machines. cost like $10. I'm not a bad roller, but these things make a nice rolled cigarette. If you like smoking joints it's the only way to go.
B8143B67-D467-45FF-883D-3A7A633FDC2D.JPG

My man smokes ciggies and uses one of them lever-swipe things that take the premade tubes...I suppose I could use that but shouldn't I know how to roll if I'm growing? :D
I'm all ears about a better way to roll. I hate rolling joints. My little machine rolls nice fatties, but not sure what lever-swipe that take premed tubes... A I missing out on a better way to roll a joint?

4D710961-E1D4-467D-BDC8-3CFBE4BFC948.JPG

My man smokes ciggies and uses one of them lever-swipe things that take the premade tubes...I suppose I could use that but shouldn't I know how to roll if I'm growing? :D
I watched Video your guy loads empty shells with filter. That how guy loaded on video. I suppose you could use same empty shells. Let me know if you try it and if you find it works well. I see some other devices out there. I'm gonna start shopping I think. I like easy and I hate rolling even with manual little roller.

Hello! Just what the title says: got a grow plan you're proud of? Any new strains you're extra excited about?

I'm sitting here in Michigan with snow on the ground, getting annoyingly excited about this year's outdoor season. My family is getting tired of me babbling about weed so I'm unloading on y'all.

I'm a noob so I'm expanding my outdoor grow in terms of number of plants and size of containers. A whole 12! I got sucked into Seedsman's black Friday thing last year and ended up with 11 strains (10 of which are new to me) to fill those pots with (Gelat.OG x2).

Alien Rock Candy
Rudeboi OG
Wedding Cake
Critical Purple Kush
Sour Diesel
LSD
Hulk berry
Triple Cheese
White Widow
Gorilla Glue 4

Part of my brain is saying 'you should stick to a few strains so you can focus more on learning the basics'. Then there's the other parts that's screaming 'VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE YOLO!!!' while bashing two pans together.

I also want to build a proper rdwc system because the masochist in me is thoroughly enjoying my current ghetto dwc grow. I

I super excited! I just ordered a spider farmer today and my set of legit seeds came today. My first run was with bag seeds.
I'm hoping to get 2 rooms up and running, because I have 2 bag seedlings under my blurple now.
Planning to get those autos going in the other grow space. Super excited!

I can try it...I think weed will just gum up the filter? Now I'm curious.

Do you have the Raw cones over where ever you are? They're super easy. Brb rolling a filtered weed ciggy.
I never heard of Raw before I moved here. Must be a Canadian thing. All I buy is Raw papers. I have never used a filter before. Maybe I should. I see a cool machine that grinds and packs a Raw filter cone.

I'm all ears about a better way to roll. I hate rolling joints. My little machine rolls nice fatties, but not sure what lever-swipe that take premed tubes... A I missing out on a better way to roll a joint?

4D710961-E1D4-467D-BDC8-3CFBE4BFC948.JPG

Rolling joints is a bit of an art but any one can do it!

just start making rosin and get a nice rig and electric nail..

I never heard of Raw before I moved here. Must be a Canadian thing. All I buy is Raw papers. I have never used a filter before. Maybe I should. I see a cool machine that grinds and packs a Raw filter cone.
IMG_20210211_160054_046.jpg
The menthol's not the best BUT it worked.

I super excited! I just ordered a spider farmer today and my set of legit seeds came today. My first run was with bag seeds.
I'm hoping to get 2 rooms up and running, because I have 2 bag seedlings under my blurple now.
Planning to get those autos going in the other grow space. Super excited!
What seeds did you get?

I got some autoflowers from Neptune. They are called Lemonstar.
I needed something quicker cause my last harvest will most likely run out before my 2 bag seeds are ready.
Also, they were cheaper, so I hope they are good. My first time buying seeds. :)
Be careful or you'll have a freezer full of odd little tins and vials before you know it :D

Yeah...I was looking at those...what angle off the joint would be best for this style of bong?

it should be 90 degree angle (perpindicular to the bong), dont let them talk you into the 45 degree angle for cheaper either, I have one and its a pain in the ass...

No joke im going to enter the Cannbis Cup rolling competition after this COVID BS since I roll fantastic joints/blunts if I do say so myself ...and I do...and I'll admit its just for ego purposes. I love rolling joints and have become very good at it but hate smoking them. Story of my life right there. I can do all types of styles too freehand, even did a cross once and it burned great! Cones and saturday night specials that are even and not pregnant in the center! MMMMMMM

I would advise to be careful with the filters if they are just cardboard though, ink can dissolve off with high heat and who wants to smoke ink? or bleaching? Buy the actual filters they sell but I dont, I think they make the weed taste weird.

Fool Proof Way to roll joint by hand
when you good you can do with one hand:Rasta:
I like white zig-zag cut corner(slow burning) , i will use blue zig-zag for green weed because blue is basically news paper.

Fold paper a little bit above existing fold for bigger joint at fold for wimpy joint.
joint rolling 002.jpg

Make a boat if in US and if Canada make a canoe, fold in corners.
joint rolling 003.jpg

very important: well loading weed into the canoe it helps to sing this song:
No stems or seeds that you don't need
Acapulco Gold is the baddest weed.

Then you remove that branch on right side before it makes hole in your joint!
joint rolling 004.jpg

load the canoe
joint rolling 005.jpg

then with two hands , one when your ready, lightly twist like you would your rolling machine, Not to much pressure your rolling joint not pulling your rope ............... on a canoe or boat.
joint rolling 006.jpg

easy peasy you have a joint.
joint rolling 008.jpg

When i make filters i do the 'W' , 3 folds then roll around that. if you do 5 folds you can pot leaf.

I like white zig-zag cut corner(slow burning) , i will use blue zig-zag for green weed because blue is basically news paper.

Fold paper a little bit above existing fold for bigger joint at fold for wimpy joint.
joint rolling 002.jpg

joint rolling 003.jpg

joint rolling 004.jpg

load the canoe
joint rolling 005.jpg

then with two hands , one when your ready, lightly twist like you would your rolling machine, Not to much pressure your rolling joint not pulling your rope ............... on a canoe or boat.
joint rolling 006.jpg

joint rolling 008.jpg

When i make filters i do the 'W' , 3 folds then roll around that. if you do 5 folds you can pot leaf.
Imma try that later

joint rolling 002.jpg

joint rolling 003.jpg

joint rolling 004.jpg

load the canoe
joint rolling 005.jpg

joint rolling 006.jpg

joint rolling 008.jpg

wow that is heavy ... ive never seen so much complexity put into a joint!!!

im a simple tonn i just roll straight tube .. .. lose alot of space for pot with folds....

what have i been missing here

Back
Top Bottom