2021 Grow Season! What you're planning to plant? Any new to you strains? Any goals?

I would say I'm more Libertarian than any other party. I have a wife that is constantly talking politics. I come here to get away from it... We are stoners... I told wife joke and see said stoners.. joke doesn't work... I laughed.
She said why would a Libertarian knock on my door and demand a warrant.

i find it hard to believe any one person matches 100% to any political party :hmmmm:

p.s.
sorry to hijack your post copperein,it's libertarion in me :sorry:

2021 Grow Season! What you're planning to plant? Any new to you strains? Any goals?​

not new but my fav's; love pink kush and wappa and i'm going to start those closer to May for my outdoor grow. I also have a devil's tongue chocolate hot peppers and purple dragon carrots i'm excite to start for coming summer. I'd also like some cali connection beans to but waiting for a sale because they expensive$.

I think my next grow might be some photoperiods. I got a Wappa seed form bag. Great find!! Bought it from dispensary and love it. I tried to find seeds and couldn't. Like magic I found Wappa bag seed. I just got some big bud seeds. I defiantly want to get some strawberry pie growing in 2021.

BD22997D-9772-43CD-A2B1-0438516C67E5.JPG

What a great thread @copperrein !

As a very very new guy to this growing thingie... I just want to have a successful first harvest in about 3 weeks.
Bought a USB microscope because potency is very important to me and my sleeping habits if you know what I mean...
I have many more goals for my self growing wise, but I am taking it step by step and doing it right.

I hope one day I'll be experienced enough to write interesting goal that will blow your minds lol

I loved reading this thread!

What a great thread @copperrein !

As a very very new guy to this growing thingie... I just want to have a successful first harvest in about 3 weeks.
Bought a USB microscope because potency is very important to me and my sleeping habits if you know what I mean...
I have many more goals for my self growing wise, but I am taking it step by step and doing it right.

I hope one day I'll be experienced enough to write interesting goal that will blow your minds lol

I loved reading this thread!

i like pictures..

i like pictures..

So do I! My partner and daughter ordered this for my birthday:

4784-bong-1_333x500.jpg

Mom's first ever bong! I watched some youtube videos about buying my first bong, and then promptly ignored all that and bought the most bubbliest and pinkest thing in their budget :D (I have zero need for them ice bump things since all my ice cube trays are always taken up with broths and sauces and really can't be used for drinking water anymore)

4784-bong-1_333x500.jpg

Mom's first ever bong! I watched some youtube videos about buying my first bong, and then promptly ignored all that and bought the most bubbliest and pinkest thing in their budget :D (I have zero need for them ice bump things since all my ice cube trays are always taken up with broths and sauces and really can't be used for drinking water anymore)
Congrats @copperrein!
Just don't get too attached to this bad boy. I've now ordered my 1,000th glass bong. I keep breaking them...
One time took a massive hit kept it in until my feet felt wet and sharp glass stuck in my leg... Wasn't bad as it sounds... But damn that took the high right out the door this experience lol

4784-bong-1_333x500.jpg

I feel old. I'd actually have to watch youtube videos to learn how to use.

I just watched a YouTube video so I could learn how to pack one of those Raw Cones (I roll the most depressing joints).
I use one of those little cheap little rolling machines. cost like $10. I'm not a bad roller, but these things make a nice rolled cigarette. If you like smoking joints it's the only way to go.

4784-bong-1_333x500.jpg

that actually looks like a really good bong! got the percolater at the bottom/tree-perc at the top and it even looks like you could use ice in the top pink part (looks like it gets narrower). id suggest an ash catcher for the bowl part so you dont need to clean so much :roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip:

that actually looks like a really good bong! got the percolater at the bottom/tree-perc at the top and it even looks like you could use ice in the top pink part (looks like it gets narrower). id suggest an ash catcher for the bowl part so you dont need to clean so much :roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip:
Yeah...I was looking at those...what angle off the joint would be best for this style of bong?

Back
Top Bottom