2021 Grow Season! What you're planning to plant? Any new to you strains? Any goals?

Have not pulled the trigger yet, have a Santa Marta just about ready to harvest :yummy: and then will go forward with them hopefully.
nice! I guess I'm the Guinea pig if you want to check in on my journal LOL
I was about to buy their Lebanese and decided instead to reach out ask what they might recommend for our situation and they were like "yes that one's good (lebanese), but the Paki 75 is the best for what you're looking for" and I appreciate their honesty about that. They also made a few other suggestions but I figure if I'm dropping the money I'd get the best one for us

My 2020 grow is going to be edibles like hot peppers, tomatoes, chives, beans, etc...the beans are from my great-grandfather and the rest should be arriving this week in the mail! Got some Scorpion peppers and some Carolina Reapers for the hot peppers. :surf: Last years crop set my ass on fire! (If anyone knows how to make homemade hot sauce last longer in the fridge please let me know)

I dont think im going to do cannabis this year :( I have a project I'm trying to get off the ground and am going to concentrate on that instead.

My 2020 grow is going to be edibles like hot peppers, tomatoes, chives, beans, etc...the beans are from my great-grandfather and the rest should be arriving this week in the mail! Got some Scorpion peppers and some Carolina Reapers for the hot peppers. :surf: Last years crop set my ass on fire! (If anyone knows how to make homemade hot sauce last longer in the fridge please let me know)

I dont think im going to do cannabis this year :( I have a project I'm trying to get off the ground and am going to concentrate on that instead

Hey, way to go on the new project. It has to be something special if weed is taking a back seat. Good luck, whatever it is.

I think a lot of people have trouble realizing when their plate is full and end up piling more on until everything just slides off (totally not speaking from horrible personal experience :oops: )

Where do you get your reaper seeds? I'm looking to grow them this year.

I started a new grow... It's not a new strain but a good one!!! I'm also doing an experiment with soil and size of fabric pots... Gorilla Glue Autos... Come by and visit. I'm also entered in contest for hydro light. I you want to enter check it out. I you don't check my new grow out often.
:peace:

I'm going to grow a auto and photo from one breeder and 3 different autos from another in about 1.5 months from now. Will be sure to do a journal. Right now I have an auto cheese at day 48 and 5 mixed photos ranging from days 4-22. Once they go to flower I want to start my next.

I'm going to grow a auto and photo from one breeder and 3 different autos from another in about 1.5 months from now. Will be sure to do a journal. Right now I have an auto cheese at day 48 and 5 mixed photos ranging from days 4-22. Once they go to flower I want to start my next.
How are the cheeses? I'll be growing triple cheese as soon as I flower and harvest what's in the tent. Are they really kinda cheesy?

How are the cheeses? I'll be growing triple cheese as soon as I flower and harvest what's in the tent. Are they really kinda cheesy?
Stinks like dirty socks or Mexican cheese. Coming along dandy I think. Not too familiar with autos. Here she is today

IMG_20210115_045035026_MP.jpg

IMG_20210115_045021789_MP.jpg

Hey, way to go on the new project. It has to be something special if weed is taking a back seat. Good luck, whatever it is.

I think a lot of people have trouble realizing when their plate is full and end up piling more on until everything just slides off (totally not speaking from horrible personal experience :oops: )

Where do you get your reaper seeds? I'm looking to grow them this year.
Yea, Ive been trying to get more organized and productive lately the first 5 months of COVID I did absolutely nothing. It was actually kind of nice. I get the seeds from rareseeds.com (Baker Creed Heirloom Seeds) theyre really good, non-GMO and heirloom varieties.

I'm trying to get some harvested photos to re-veg in my indoor grow. I dont have much experience with that yet. I have some seeds from the same crop from a male I let go. They are a cross between some gorilla OG Kush and GMO I think.

I'm trying to get some harvested photos to re-veg in my indoor grow. I dont have much experience with that yet. I have some seeds from the same crop from a male I let go. They are a cross between some gorilla OG Kush and GMO I think.
That's called Monster Cropping, right?

NIce thread, I have just started two varieties, Cream and Cheese, and Columbian Jack and they are doing quite well. Both showed their sex at 4 weeks when I topped them, the C&C tabled really nice and the Columbian Jack is more like a skunk or blueberry, very dense and squat, but at 5 weeks both are doing very good and have cloned well. Looking at two feet of snow and minus friggin 37 Celsius in the next few nights, so its nice to have an indoor distraction!

I have been living in seed hell! Orders I placed in November have not arrived and it appears they may never. I did re-order from Homegrown Cannabis and they should be here tomorrow:

16 Yumboldt Autoflower
16 Big Bud
16 Cali Mist
4 Gelato
4 White Widow

I will say Homegrown was a surprise in the best possible way. Great payment options like venmo at no added charge, free shipping from San Diego area and great online tutorials. Best was they acknowledged my payment same day and shipped within a week! Where I have waiting almost 3 months from Canadian or overseas shipments this will arrive this shipment from order through payment shipping and arrival will be LESS THAN 10 DAYS!

I will post a journal on the feminized and auto's - starting next week; Yay!

Back
Top Bottom