You Know You're A Grower When

So, my Aunt came over today, and I dug out my cocktail shaker and jigger to make her a drink. In my jigger, tucked away for at least 2 years, I found these!
I have no idea what plant they could've come from!
I want to pop one and find out, but I have learned my lesson about planting seeds I can't reasonably grow, lol.
They'll have to wait until summer so I can grow one tucked away among the plants I'm definitely growing to flip to flower early, lol.
They're darker than they look in the pic, at least two of them are definitely mature.

Have any of you come across anything like this?
random seeds.jpg

I found 1/2 oz of hash in some silk rose petals maybe 6 months after the fact. I hid it a little too well when stoned.

And one day I looked at this flower arrangement and my brain screamed “THE HASH!”

:rofl::rofl:

Aaayye literally Just before (like an hour ago) I smelled something burning in the grow room. I thought omg my tent is on fire. TK had left plastic gloves on the radiant heater and it was burning a hole through them.

You know you're a grower when moment for sure

You know you one grower when... your other half leaves you cuz you spend too much time with your plants than you with them. They bring it up more and more in every argument. Their sibling you was never cool with all of a sudden is your BFF cuz they found out you grow from their sibling you left, and they smoke... but you like, "... meh." at all of it, and continue to grow happily ever after out living your ex who dies of stress cuz they never picked up growing. ~FIN

PS- Growers tend to ramble on too, dead giveaway!

you know you're a grower when you have 4 led rigs when only two will fit in your spaces but you still muse about buying another light...

Back
Top Bottom