2021 Grow Season! What you're planning to plant? Any new to you strains? Any goals?

Oh, my current grow, harvesting 8 Sativa's tomorrow - Jack Herer and Durban Poison that have been in flower for over 10 weeks! I usually get 3-6 ounces per plant so, for me, this is a big harvest. I have 10 more about a month behind that, same varieties, now in flower for about 6 weeks. Last, I also have 8 more Sativa clones in veg now ready to take over the flower tent. So, for my 2021 Sativa's that is 26 plants between now and end of March.

Next up I have 2 each 8-Ball Kush and 5 each Aurora Indica's, followed by more Sativa clones and my seeds list in my prior comment.

I have become almost too fond of growing and, at any time, I have 30+ plants in various stages of progress. Even my best friends have asked me to stop giving them my smoke!

:bong:time to get to work!

Here is what took almost 2 months to get. Now I have to wait to use.. Damit
BD22997D-9772-43CD-A2B1-0438516C67E5.JPG

Oh, my current grow, harvesting 8 Sativa's tomorrow - Jack Herer and Durban Poison that have been in flower for over 10 weeks! I usually get 3-6 ounces per plant so, for me, this is a big harvest. I have 10 more about a month behind that, same varieties, now in flower for about 6 weeks. Last, I also have 8 more Sativa clones in veg now ready to take over the flower tent. So, for my 2021 Sativa's that is 26 plants between now and end of March.

Next up I have 2 each 8-Ball Kush and 5 each Aurora Indica's, followed by more Sativa clones and my seeds list in my prior comment.

I have become almost too fond of growing and, at any time, I have 30+ plants in various stages of progress. Even my best friends have asked me to stop giving them my smoke!

It is so addictive !!!! I'm loving my current grow. The experiment has added a lot more hands on which I like. I think I might like Coco... Norma in small coco pot is kicking ass.

How do you handle trim with a harvest that big? I'm in a legal state so I'm honestly considering putting a CL add out this fall for trimmers. I'm new to this world I have no idea how to get my own group of trim slaves.

How do you handle trim with a harvest that big? I'm in a legal state so I'm honestly considering putting a CL add out this fall for trimmers. I'm new to this world I have no idea how to get my own group of trim slaves.

Two ways. 1) My wife and son and his girlfriend help. We make it fun, share some homebrew, watch a football game and trim; and 2) I enjoy trimming in the evenings while my wife watches TV or does yoga.

I get the challenge but I would advise against a CL ad. You REALLY don't want many people to know about your grow, people can be nasty and mean.

I really enjoyed trimming this last harvest. I think I will trim wet next time. Being retired helps. I feel rushed to trim and get in jars when it all drys at same time.

Two ways. 1) My wife and son and his girlfriend help. We make it fun, share some homebrew, watch a football game and trim; and 2) I enjoy trimming in the evenings while my wife watches TV or does yoga.

I get the challenge but I would advise against a CL ad. You REALLY don't want many people to know about your grow, people can be nasty and mean.
I bought an extra trim bin so my wife could help and I never needed it. I enjoyed a pod cast or some tunes in my Grow Cave with a beer and a joint. I had an outdoor grows when I lived in California. I basically grew larf trees. I hated to trim that. Now I know why. It was shit bud.

I found online canadian auto seed site to get some mephisto genetic beans in canada, they always sold out on mephisto site and i'm not fast enough when they do have stock. the freebie was a Hulk Smash auto - bruce banner crossed with mephisto sour stomper. every excite to smoke this one :Rasta:
20210126_132645.jpg

I found online canadian auto seed site to get some mephisto genetic beans in canada, they always sold out on mephisto site and i'm not fast enough when they do have stock. the freebie was a Hulk Smash auto - bruce banner crossed with mephisto sour stomper. every excite to smoke this one :Rasta:
20210126_132645.jpg
what's the seed company. It took almost 2 months for my last seeds. Love to find a good seed bank in Canada.

what's the seed company. It took almost 2 months for my last seeds. Love to find a good seed bank in Canada.
they are not 420 sponsor, bad on them :yummy:
i have used twice because mephisto is viewed as the cadillac of auto seeds and hard to get. i had my seeds within 3 days of ordering, i think they are ottawa. you should be 4-5 days to the island i'd think. goolge canadian auto flower .ca not much stock right now but i only use for mephisto beans. if your going to get into photo plants there is a guy on the island named jordon that @Herby Paisley loves and he has some really interesting crosses, you'll wait for him but not 2months.

they are not 420 sponsor, bad on them :yummy:
i have used twice because mephisto is viewed as the cadillac of auto seeds and hard to get. i had my seeds within 3 days of ordering, i think they are ottawa. you should be 4-5 days to the island i'd think. goolge canadian auto flower .ca not much stock right now but i only use for mephisto beans. if your going to get into photo plants there is a guy on the island named jordon that @Herby Paisley loves and he has some really interesting crosses, you'll wait for him but not 2months.
Is there a rule about talking about other than sponsored items? I got my seeds from Irish seed bank. It that a statement that could get my head cut off?

I think as a reference it's okay; you will keep your head. You have proven yourself as a member and not a representative trying to push their company's seeds.

Maybe I am wrong.
So true.... Living in Canada on a USA site. I think the only sponsor here is some light companies. Other than that I think it's ok to talk about what's available to Canadians is also important conversation on a forum like this. You Sir are not wrong.

come to the darkside and join the libertarian party.

Libertarian Knock, Knock joke;

Knock, knock!!
Libertarian: "get a warrant!!"
I would say I'm more Libertarian than any other party. I have a wife that is constantly talking politics. I come here to get away from it... We are stoners... I told wife joke and see said stoners.. joke doesn't work... I laughed.

Back
Top Bottom