Do you see what I see?

MotaMan420

Fellow guru's - I need your concentrated attention -- in all my experience if a plant is 2 mos old he / she should be "exposing" themselves prior to flower.

In the pic is my Gelato 33 -- all my other girls are sportin hairs and I have no problem identifying those. But this one is perplexing me , it is supposed to be from a feminized seed. But what I'm seeing is male genitalia and I am asking for a confirmation as to my suspicions.

Have any of you had a "feminized" seed produce a male? or hermie? My past experience have taught me that if she hasn't shown by this time then it's a boy - and it's life must end..

Give me your thoughts and good luck with your grow.

MotaMan

IMG_0478.JPEG

Fellow guru's - I need your concentrated attention -- in all my experience if a plant is 2 mos old he / she should be "exposing" themselves prior to flower.

In the pic is my Gelato 33 -- all my other girls are sportin hairs and I have no problem identifying those. But this one is perplexing me , it is supposed to be from a feminized seed. But what I'm seeing is male genitalia and I am asking for a confirmation as to my suspicions.

Have any of you had a "feminized" seed produce a male? or hermie? My past experience have taught me that if she hasn't shown by this time then it's a boy - and it's life must end..

Give me your thoughts and good luck with your grow.

MotaMan

IMG_0478.JPEG
Wow! Just had to get rid of one cuz it was a dude! Didn’t realize it til I was already really invested :confused: :rolleyes: Hope you’re wrong about your “girl”!!! Good luck!

5C5A9C5F-78E6-4D1E-96B8-166705252B18.jpeg

"Do you see what I see?
Way up in the sky, little ball
Do you see what I see?
A ball, a ball, dancing in the night....”

Actually no, i I can’t tell yet from the pic.

Gsc is a notorious slow grower and vegger and shows sex later than other strains. I had to veg my last one 2.5 months to reach decent size. It didn't sex till like 60 days. It yielded 4oz which is low for how long it took almost 6 months. She was also a fussy feeder

Growin a Gelato 33 -- my Girl Scout Cookies last grow were the bomb -- one took 2 more weeks to mature for harvest but well worth the wait.. Will be smoking some of her soon -- runnin outta Nilla Wafer...

Here' my Gelato 33 - looks beat up cuz I'm tryin to find female flowers.. Will keep it and see what it is after I flip my lite cycle - I was assured she came from a feminized seed..

Happy Growin

MotaMan

IMG_0486.JPEG

Growin a Gelato 33 -- my Girl Scout Cookies last grow were the bomb -- one took 2 more weeks to mature for harvest but well worth the wait.. Will be smoking some of her soon -- runnin outta Nilla Wafer...

Here' my Gelato 33 - looks beat up cuz I'm tryin to find female flowers.. Will keep it and see what it is after I flip my lite cycle - I was assured she came from a feminized seed..

Happy Growin

MotaMan

IMG_0486.JPEG
She look BEAUTIFUL! Keep up the great work :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have grown seeds sold as female seeds that grew out male. That particular seed bank also sold regular seeds of that strain (White Widow XTRM) so I can only guess that they mixed up the packets and sent out regular instead of feminised seeds, but who really knows whether it was an order mixup or their feminisation process failed somehow.

As for your Gelato 33. I feel you need to zoom much much closer in to adequately see the preflower gender structure. In the pic just above your bandaged thumb there appears to be a gender structure that if you could zoom in on it or any others, zoom right in to the node, snap a few pics in the hope one will be nice and sharp and hopefully then you can then see from the shape and structure what gender it is. There is no point taking a panned out landscape shot when you need a closeup macro pic to discern the gender, a preflower structure is about 1/100th the size of your thumb so you need to do a closeup unless you want to wait until pistils show. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom