Do you think putting a bag of activated charcoal in the cabinet I keep jars of bud would work?

The123321

I do not want smell to leave the apartment. I have read that people use bags of activated charcoal in little linen bags to remove odor in rooms like the room they have cat litter in and in shoes to remove the odor in it. I put 1 in my drying tent after I was done using it as it smelled strong and after a day it does not smell like that. I plan to put a few around in the room the tent is in. I have a filter in the tent but this is to help with the smell when the tent is open. Do you think that putting a bag of activated charcoal in the cabinet that I keep the jars of bud in would have any negative effect like remove terpenes or anything like that for it on there?

Get some of this for when you have unwanted guests.

Blame the smell on your mother in law, boyfriend, girlfriend, the neighbour, the dog, mice etc...

oMfWzC48d8HBUoE8cKf9Z0o-HyZRob5rEsX4Go7WA&usqp=CAc.jpg

Filling your living space with lavender or fresh linen invites people in, the smell of shit with chemical undertones puts off most people....

Goes without saying that you do not want this on your buds but spraying someone who you dont like's smoking equipment is ....amusing...

Back
Top Bottom