Docs Soilless BacctoEliteHP Multi Strain Journal 2014

So up first for some #MorningMotivation we got a group shot and then some Spacegush..the one with one blue tag is getting nutes the one with the two tags is getting tea and so far the tea SG is looking better (imo) its more perky

ABISHES.JPG
ABLUE1.JPG
ABLUE2.JPG
ABLUE3.JPG
ABLUE4.JPG

AOBLUE1.JPG
AOBLUE2.JPG
AOBLUE3.JPG
AOBLUE4.JPG

ABLUES.JPG

#MorningMotivation #CloneWars

and let's close this #MorningMotivation update with come #CloneWars

A_CLONEWARS1.JPG

Bubba..Cherry Pie..Purple Headband
A_CLONEWARS2.JPG

Grape Stomper..Spacegush
A_CLONEWARS3.JPG

#CloneWars
A_CLONEWARS4.JPG

I can make ya bitch root for me like i grew her:smokin: (6 days later)
A_CLONEWARS5.JPG

so i'm bout to get back to chillin with my beautiful wife and sampling these buds don't expect and update until tomorrow night peace and vibes to all :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm missing the shit out of my girls and my dogs..so glad my wife is here i'd be missing her too..i am having an awesome time tho :cheesygrinsmiley: met some cool people smoked some good bud and some ok bud got to talk about my journal with a few guys...

That must be nice. I can't talk about my journal with anyone cos that would mean revealing my grow. It's like being gay in the military; don't ask, don't tell lol

So how's that new cod looks pretty sick haven't played it yet though but onto the real subject those plants are lookin dank doc also those cuts look nice healthy and packed in their nice and tight Hope all is good with ya homie stay up

COD is pretty cool the servers blow dick tho you'll go from a 5 to 4 to 3 to 2 to 1 bar all throughout the match...thanks bro I'm hoping this tea does the job for them and thanks for the kind words about the cuts as well..im expecting everything to be rooted by the time i get home tonight so i'll so have a clone update for you guys :cheesygrinsmiley:

That must be nice. I can't talk about my journal with anyone cos that would mean revealing my grow. It's like being gay in the military; don't ask, don't tell lol

lmao that sucks..the forums are awesome but its cool being able to sit back and burn one with someone who knows what u got going on and bounce ideas of each other it has definitely helped me out of some tough situations

So today is the last day of the conference/cup can't wait to see who wins..its crazy being this far from home and still seeing familiar faces i love our lil underground community/society of growers/stoners..got supper lit last night because i thought i had more times with my samples then i did so i had to toke 4 samples in 2 hours which is child play but i wanted to judge them fairly so breaks needed to be taken kinda hard with 2 hours but it got done i got super high was anxious sleepy stoned motivated all at the same damn time shit was crazy!! later on went and smoked hella more with some cool folks at a hydro store which was fucking awesome..had some wax that was made really well tasted fucking awesome nom nom nom getting ready for breakfast will talk to you beautiful bud loving ppl later!! vibes to all...

oh and judging was cool but next time i'm competing dammit :smokin:

Small Veg update got home and the tent was at 84 didn't like that at all so i finally got my inline fan up and running already got the tent down to 79 :cheesygrinsmiley:

gonna mix up some tea for the girls and grab more veg tea from work tomorrow will take and post some pics..also gonna be feeding the bloom girls tonight so you'll get a pic update of them too..may stretch it out and do some #MorningMotivation tomorrow

Veg and Bloom Feed update

All girls were fed i'm uploading pics now will probably do a small pic update then a bigger one in the morning..the temps in the veg room have gotten as low as 70..opened up one of the vents and the door a bit and got it to stay around 74 and I'm liking it there :cheesygrinsmiley:

Veg Girls
Basis A&B-15ml
CalMag-30ml
Budswel-30ml
SeaGreen-2ml
SuperVit-1Drop
SuperCharge-4ml
Photo+-30ml
Prime-1ml

Bloom Girls ^
RockResinator-10ml
c4-4ml
Hydro Honey-30ml

Bro have you thought about up'in your Prime to 4-5mL at first. You can feed them a lot of that stuff, they love it.

Whats hydro honey?

Bro have you thought about up'in your Prime to 4-5mL at first. You can feed them a lot of that stuff, they love it.

Whats hydro honey?

nah i've never gone that hard on the Prime i love that shit i just hate the leaks..hydro honey is a carb/sugar from Humboldt good shit!! got some yucca in it got some molasses good shit

Back
Top Bottom